• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Trump Promises To End Election Fraud In MI.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It actually tells me little.
Politicians & parties take stands more often
for political advantage rather than principle.
It's why Republicans have been supporting
Russia over Ukraine, etc, etc.
But I guess the paper ballot system would provide with more tangible evidence of votes...

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
But I guess the paper ballot system would provide with more tangible evidence of votes...
Just a different flavor of vulnerability to corruption.
And at far greater expense too.

Think about it.
There was no evidence whatsoever of voter fraud
or error with electronic voting. And Trump's minions
filed dozens of suits about it. They failed to show
any evidence in court.
Now suppose paper ballots were the sole method.
Since Trump's claims had no basis in reality, he could
just as easily claim "Stolen election!". Magas will
still believe in God's chosen spiritual warrior.

See! Now you know how politics
works here in the age of Trump.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh, you're apparently unaware of her
problems with honesty & reality.
She's not one to cite as an authority.
Here is her testimony, you can see that it is from the Washington Post. Oh, and good news. Trump was told in no uncertain terms in court today that he could testify, by the judge himself. So unless he was lying earlier, and he would never do that, at least according to Trumpistsas, I guess that he will be testifying.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Luckily, whether you can stand a person or not is irrelevant when voting.
There are more important reasons to vote than just satisfying your feelings.
Ignore the person. It's not a popularity contest. Speaking skills are a bonus, not the precedent.
I get what you're saying but I really despise both candidates and will be writing someone else in.

Wandering Monk

Just a different flavor of vulnerability to corruption.
And at far greater expense too.

Think about it.
There was no evidence whatsoever of voter fraud
or error with electronic voting. And Trump's minions
filed dozens of suits about it. They failed to show
any evidence in court.
Now suppose paper ballots were the sole method.
Since Trump's claims had no basis in reality, he could
just as easily claim "Stolen election!". Magas will
still believe in God's chosen spiritual warrior.

See! Now you know how politics
works here in the age of Trump.
The results would take much longer to count by hand and have more errors. MAGATS would be whining about that even though it is what they ask for.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The results would take much longer to count by hand and have more errors. MAGATS would be whining about that even though it is what they ask for.
Particularly when one side keeps threatening and harassing election workers (mostly patriotic volunteers).

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No matter what system is used for voting,
he can claim fraud, unreasonable, & who
knows what other mischief. No evidence
needed....just an audience eager to believe.

Last edited:

PureX

Veteran Member
I don't understand why Trump has such
a strong hold on so many....not just the
crazies who believe he's sent by God to
save Ameristan.
The answer is your beloved capitalism. But of course you will ignore this answer.

I talked to guy just yesterday that was praising Trump to high heaven, and his main point was that Trump is "incorruptible": the idea being that he can't be bought off. As opposed to all the other politicians on both sides of the isle who are totally bought off by wealthy 'super-pacs'.

I guess it hadn't occurred to him that once one is totally corrupted, and totally selfish, one technically becomes "incorruptible" by anyone else's money or agenda. He'll take the bribe money, of course, but he'll just do as he pleases regardless.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The answer is your beloved capitalism. But of course you will ignore this answer.

I talked to guy just yesterday that was praising Trump to high heaven, and his main point was that Trump is "incorruptible": the idea being that he can't be bought off. As opposed to all the other politicians on both sides of the isle who are totally bought off by wealthy 'super-pacs'.

I guess it hadn't occurred to him that once one is totally corrupted, and totally selfish, one technically becomes "incorruptible" by anyone else's money or agenda. He'll take the bribe money, of course, but he'll just do as he pleases regardless.
And once he is done with someone he will kick him to the curb without a world of thanks or acknowledgement of what the person did for him.

As you pointed out the only reason that he is incorruptible is because he became corrupted long before he ran for President.