• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Vedanta and science

If god is able to change it, then there are no limitations, just maybe a periodical form. That form will be shown as the top notch god for a bit, then that deity will be what we worship today. Our rams, krishnas etc.

Just so you know, i havent read any hindu scriptures except the two epics, im only 13.

santdasji

Thats your personal choice which i dumped too. I (atma) and Parmatma go very well together and always have. You do go together, but your ignorance for Him does not make you realise Parbrahm.

santdasji

The forms that we see also are illusion, it is Brahman all the way.

He is not illusion however His shakti which is Maya makes one see illusion. When connected to Him the sheath of Maya is lifted for that time. So to remain and work under Him and for Him only with love is devotion. Now this can be through Karm yog too.This liberates the atma (soul) after it leavest the body.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Santdasji, thanks for your advice to which I cannot agree as I am an advaitist. I do not believe in a god-like Brahman or a soul; for I am none other than Brahman. 'Aham Brahmasmi'. You do not recognize yourself.

Last edited:

santdasji

Shriji Maharaj said to the Paramhamsas,2 "The Acharyas3 of the past have preached different schools of thought according to the difference in their understanding. Shankar Swami4 preached the Advait5 school of thought with prominance of the knowledge of ultimate reality and Shri Ramanujacharya the Vishishtadvaita school of thought. Shri Ramanujacharya has explained that Jiva, Maya and Purushottam are the three eternal entities. Purushottam8 is the supreme cause of all, the all controller. He is seated in his divine abode Akshardham9 with a divine form. All the incarnations emanate from him. Therefore, Purushottam Narayan8 is the only form which should be worshipped by all. Shri Vallabhacharya10 is full of exuberant devotion and has preached the Bhakti." These Acharyas3 have, their own interpretations of the scriptures and have established their own schools of thought indepedent of others. Their books – containing their philosophy – indictate the trend of their thoughts.
In the like manner, what is the underlying thought that I propound in my talks ? Just as a thread runs smoothly through the hole of needle, which kind of trend runs esoterically and lucidly through my spiritual talks like a thread holding smoothly all the beads of a rosary ?"
All the elder Paramhamsas2 tried to reply according to their understanding. Then Shriji Maharaj said, "Now let me tell you. Rishabhdev Bhagwan12 had close association with Vasudev Bhagwan12 but in order that his disciples might gain in spiritual wisdom, he discarded the Siddhis14 which an Yogi15 earns after attaining the proficiency in Yoga. The Shrimad Bhagwat says, "An Yogi15 who has attained proficiency in yoga and has established control over his mind, should even then meticulously avoid the tempting calls of the mind.
All the learned scholars have given their opinion. The mind is by nature very restless, and one should not make friends with it. If we place full confidence in the mind, it may cheat us at any moment. Even Lord Śiva became agitated upon seeing the Mohinī form of Lord Kṛṣṇa, and SaubhariMuni also fell down from the mature stage of yogic perfection. Bhagwat : 5 . 6. 3
I like those who have accepted renunciation with a perfect control over their mind. Again, compared to other abodes of God, I have a great liking for divine abode of Badrikashram16 and Shweldweep. I feel greatly exhilarated within myself when I think of performing Tapas in these divine abodes, with a full withdrawal of Indriyas. The other Lokas which offer sumptuous enjoyment are always repulsive to my mind. Again, out of the various incarnations from Narayan,8 I like Rishabhadev,12 next to him Kapilji12 and Dattatraya.12 Krishna,13 however, is dearest to me of all the tree. And I feel that this incarnation is the greatest of all the incavnnations and the most powerful. It is distinguished only as Avatari18 out of whom the other Avatars emerge. Incarnations of Matsya,19 Kurma19 etc. have no attraction for me.
And this is my concept of Upasana. Within the divine light which transcends every thing, which is fathomless in all directions, even above and beneath, there is enthroned on a divine pedestal Narayan – Purushottam Bhagwan.8 Around this divine pedestal are seated the released souls, infinite in number, and enjoying the divine Darshan20 of Narayan.8 I always have the vision of this Narayan8 surrounded by the released souls. Light emanated from the person of Narayan8 is great. At times it – appears that this divine light is superimposed upon the divine form of Narayan8 and his released souls, and obstructs the Divine Darshan20 of Narayan8 and the released souls. Such an obstruction in the Darshan20 of Narayan8 along with his divine assembly greatly pains me. Only when I see the divine form of Narayan8 do I rejoice. This is my concept of Upasana. And Bhakti offered to this God, I like to offer in such exuberance as was offered by the Gopis. I have been looking around at people, and when I find the women covetously drawn towards her man, I feel that it would be good if we have such intense love for God. Similarly, when I find people strongly attached either to their sons or to wealth, I feel that, it would be good if we have such strong attachment to God. And when I hear some body singing, I would like to go to him or send somebody to him and feel pleased listening to him.

santdasji

Then Shriji Maharaj said, "After a deep probing I have come to the conclusion that amongst the various heretic beliefs that are prevalent in the world, the most profane is the belief, which does not recognise God as the Lord of all, as the great commiserator and the only redeemer. The Nastik1 and the Shushka Vedantin,2 both in the propagation of their cults are sacrilegious in as much as they do not recognise the authority of God. One who has committed the five great sins can be redeemed if he has the slightest faith in the working of God, but the heretic believing in these two creeds can never be redeemed. They do not recognise the authority of the Vedas,3 the scriptures and the Purans.3 The Nastik hold that Ramchandraji4 and Shri Krishna5 were mere kings. Shri Krishna, because he killed demons and seduced women is consigned to the third hell. They thus lack the sense of reverence and Godship for Shri Krishna,5 the redeemer of the great sinners. According to them &#8211; redemption comes only out of good actions, which inspire knowledge and elevate the Jiva6 to the position of God. Jiva6 who reach culmination in knowledge becomes God. Thus there are infinite number of Gods. But with them the eternal God &#8211; the all controller, who would liberate the Jivas6 attached to him through devotion, does not exist. This creed is threrfore antagonistic to the Vedas.3<SPAN style="COLOR: windowtext">

santdasji

Shriji Maharaj then replied, 'One can please God, if one does not speak derisively of him. One may ask that what should be meant by derisively ? Then in that, when one does not recognise God as the all-doer and assigns doership to Kala (time), Karma (action), Prakriti (inherent nature), Maya (eternal entity), then he is said to have ridiculed the authority of God. You are the chief of your village. One who does not recognise your position as the chief of your village, derogates you. Again the one who ignores the sovereignty of a king, does not obey his orders, and obeys the orders of a person, who is not a king. And the one who writes such letters that the king of this country is without bodily organs like- nose, ears, hands, legs etc, he also derogates his king. Similarly, God has a divine form, divine organs, absolutely perfect. He is always with this form and divinity. To call him non-doer or formless and to recognise Kala (time) etcetera as God and doer amounts to derogation of God. One who does not commit such derogation has performed the Pooja of God. The Pooja without such faith may be with sandal etectera objects but the worshiper in that case stands and treated as is apponent of God. Poojan without full faith amounts to derogation. Therefore, God pleases on those who recognise him with full form.
Narayan has revealed in the Veda his divine form and yet his form was not absolutely realized. Samkhya then explained twenty four evolutes and explained the form of God as twenty fifth - beyond these Tattavas (evolutes). Kapil Muni, exponent of Samkhya, explained that the Jiva is associated with gross, subtle and causal bodies, and it could be sustained independetly without the support of these three forms of the body. Similarly Ishwar (God) is so concommitant in the three forms of the body, Virat (gnoss body of Ishwar), Sutratma (subtle body of Ishwar) and Avyakrut (causal body of Ishwar), and can not thrive without the support of these three forms. So Samkhya has taken Jiva and Ishwar as concomitment with their respective body and with the twenty four Tattvas (evolutes) of their body. The twenty fifth is God.
Rishi Hiranyagarbha, the exponent of the science of Yoga, has explained twenty four Tattvas (evolutes) and the body as the composition of these twenty four evolutes. He has specified Jiva and Ishwar, being separate from their respective bodies, as the twenty fifth. The twenty sixth is God- Paramatma. Thus Samkhya and Yoga propounded the form of God, yet nobody could catch the image of the knowledge of his divine form. The image of God as given by Samkhya and Yoga, thus regarded merely as an inferntial truth. However, the form of God did not become explicitly clear as to whether he is black or yellow, or tall or short, or with or without form.
Then Vasudev Bhagwan took the task upon himself and composed Panchratra- Tantra. Herein he revealed and said that, Shri Krishna- the Purushottam- has a divine form and resides in Akshardham - his divine abode. He appears five times every day before the liberated souls - Niranna Muktas - who reside in Shwetdweep. He also assumes Chaurbhuj - fourhanded form- and resides in Vaikunth with his consort Lakshmiji. He holds a divine conch, a disc, a mace and a lotus in his four hands. He is attended there by Vishwaksen and others. He is the form to be offered devotion and worship to, and to be surrendered to. When he incarnates himself on earth, he appears as Rama and Krishna and acts also as Vasudeva, Sankarshan, Pradyumna and Aniruddha. Panchratra, thus explains explicitly God and his divine form. This Panchratra Tantra, recomposed by great devotee Narada, became known as Narad Panchratra. Therein Naradji has given a vivid description of the form of God, which removes all doubts.
(The Vedas describe only the form of Narayan. Deities, who are the evolutes from the form of Narayan, are therefore, sustained by Narayan, as the Jive sustains the body. The different Lokas (macrocosms), heaven etc. are controlled by Narayan and he is, therefore, their Lord. Holy fires also hail Narayan as their Presiding God. Yoga also is performed to establish communion with Narayan and so also Tapas (penance) for pleasing Narayan. The scriptures regard Narayan as the only knowable form and Narayan is the only final path.
The second set of two Shloka about Lord Vasudev contains same meaning as given above in the praise of Lord Narayan.)
Thus the five scriptures have fully narrated the divine form of Lord Shri Krishna Vasudev. One who has fully grasped its subtle revelation given these five scriptures is a Gyani - spiritually enlightened. Milk which looks white, smells sweet and is felt cold or hot and an tasting with tongue give delicious taste. But the real knowledge of milk can not be acquired by a single organ. Similarly the knowledge of the divine form of God can be acquired only with the comprehensive help from all five scriptures inclusive of Vedas. Therefore, to earn the grace of God, one should reconcile all five scriptures and get at the true revealation of the knowledge of God.'

santdasji

<SPAN style="COLOR: windowtext">Then Shriji Maharaj asked, ' Here in this world the debating groups have two contradictory opinions. One such argument is Dwait and another is Adwait, Now tell me, out of these two, which one should be accepted by a seeker of the absolute knowledge ?' Oh Maharaj ! In Advait school, the meditator would consider his soul as God and would act in free style resulting ulmtimately in the fall from the path of emancipation. Therefore a devotee of God should practice the path of Dwaita.' Then Shriji Maharaj posed a doubt, ' In Dwait, the soul, God and Maya have been taken as truth. Then how a soul would attain emancipation in the presence of Maya ?' Then Purushottam Bhatt said, ' He would attain Moksha (emancipation) through his good deeds.' Then again Shriji Maharaj expressed his doubt, 'There are two types of deeds - Nivrutti, (withdrawal from the deeds). Pravarutti (involvement in the deeds). Both types of the deeds merge in Maya who is in the state of Sushupti (sleep). As nobody is capable of crossing Lokaloka Parvat (a divine mountain mentioned in the scriptures) in Similar way it is not possible to go beyond Sushupati (sleep state) Maya. And Samyavastha Maya is larger than Sushupti, therefore nobody could scale through. There is only one means to cross this illusive Maya. If a soul takes refuge at the lotus feet of Shri Purushottam Bhagwan who is the destroyer of Maya, or serve the saint of Lord Purushottam Bhagwan, he becomes able to cross Maya.' Saying so, Shriji Maharaj went to have food at the Mahol.

santdasji

<SPAN style="COLOR: windowtext">On the twelfth day of the second fortnight of Ashwin in Samvat year 1883, Shriji Maharaj was seated on the verandah facing east in the Durbar Gadh of Shri Dada Khachar at Gadhada. He was dressed in white clothes. Munis and devotees from various places were seated before him in the assembly.

santdasji

One&#8217;s heart should be filled with devotion to God. A devout man must realise that God and his saints sitting in close proximity to him at present, manifest on the earth in the same divine form as they are in their abode at the end of the Atyantik Pralaya16. His knowledge will never fail him in this belief even if he reads the scriptures composed by pseudo - vedantis describing God as impersonal - Nirakar. To him God in human form before him is the ultimate reality and the final cause of the cosmic evolution without whose will even the smallest leaf can not stir. A devout man who has this understanding is dearest to me, even if he seemingly does not possess the intelligence or the status of the worldly wise or wordly great people. Kala, Karma8 and Maya9 cannot overpower him and punish him for his misdeeds if he commits only, as God alone will deal with him. He is so highly respected by me that I would rub the dust of his feet on to my forehead. I would be pained to harm him and would long to have his Darshan10. He is spiritually wise because he believes God&#8217;s grace to be the source of ultimate redemption - contrary to the belief of the worldly wise whose wisdom would impel them to cross the ocean without the help of a ship. Such a devout man is so dear to God that he bestows his highest powers on to him, and empowers him to redeem millions of souls only by his Darshan10 which are equivalent to the Darshan10<SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Nufont-Roman; mso-bidi-font-family: Nufont-Roman"> of God himself. Anyone who lacks such an understanding and knowledge of God, and yet is full of detachment, is not esteemed highly by me, because he tries to seek his liberation by his personal endeavour, but lacks intelligence, like those who desire to cross the ocean by their own efforts. Such people after death will be transmigrated to the region of the demi Gods but will never go to the final abode of God.&#8217;&#8217;

santdasji

Then Shriji Maharaj asked them to ask questions, whereupon Nrisinhanand Swami asked, &#8216;Oh Maharaj! the Shruti is interpreted by Manu as &#8216;God was alone at the time of final rest. He then desired to be many and assumed the forms of Jivas3 and Ishwars4&#8217;. However, this interpretation is accepted only by those who are deficient in spiritual wisdom. We do not hold this interpretation as correct since we look upon God as whole and absolute. He can not therefore, be regarded as having assumed plurality in the form of Jivas3 and Ishwars4. We therefore, desire to understand from you the correct interpretation of this Shruti.&#8217;
Replying to this, Shriji Maharaj said, &#8216;Those who have interpreted this Shruti2 in the manner described by you have not fully grasped its subtle meaning. It has been correcty interpreted in the Vedastuti- Which says Bhagvan Purusottam who has created the various Jivas resides as Antaryami5 in these Jivas3 and enlightens them according to their state of spiritual wisdom. To explain this phenomenon more elaborately, God who transcends Akshar, at the time of the cosmic evolution looks at Aksher6. Therefore, inspires Purush7&#8211;who was resting in a dormant state&#8211;into activity. Akshar Purusottam8 through Akshar enters Purush by means of his Antaryami shakti9 and inspires Prakriti to a process of procreation. The union of Purush7 with Prakriti10 brings forth Pradhan Purush. The presence of Purushottam8 by his Antaryami Shakti9 began to be felt in the different entities created in the process of procreation, of course in the graded from, according to the power to sustain and exhibit his Shakti. From Pradhan Purush7, evolved Mahattattva11 and from that the ego in three forms. From the ego evolved the Panchbhootas12, the Panchvishayas13, Indriyas, the Antahkaran14 and the presiding deities. Virat then evolved out of the above. From the navel of Virat14 emerged Brahma15 and Brahma15 created Marich16, Prajapati17 etcetera. From them evolved Kashyapa18 Prajapati17 and from them again deities like Indra19, the demons and apparent universe.
Purushottam Bhagwan20, however, resides by his Antaryami Shakti9 in all the entities produced out of this creation but his total manifestation is felt in Akshar only and then in a descending order in Purush7 and Prakriti10, in Pradhan Purush21, in Mahattattva11 in the twenty four Tattvas22 in Virat Purush23 in Brahma15, in Marich16, in Kashyap18, in deities llike Indra19, in human beings, in animals, in birds etc. This graded manifestation of his Antaryami Shakti9 reveals the nature of the extent of purity and sustaining power of the various entities. Just as in a big log of wood, the fire is latent according to its size, similarly, Purusottam Bhagvan8 manifests through those entities through whom he desires to work and exhibits through them so much of his power. He thus manifests his Antaryami Shakti9 through Aksher6, Purush7 etcetera but his powers are felt at the extent of the purity and sustaining capacity of the particular entity through whom he desires to manifest but in no way does the Shruti imply that he becomes many Jivas and Ishwars.

santdasji

A Brahmins belonging to Advait-school was present in the assembly. Shriji Maharaj said to address him, &#8220;Those who follow Advait Vedant declare that the rules of Vidhi and Nishedh, heaven and hell, perceptor and the disciple, are all deceptive illusions, and therefore mythical. Only all prevailing Brahm is the eternal truth. With what understanding, do they make such pronouncement? Shankaracharya, the exponent of the Advait philosophy, has laid down that one who has renounced the world should put on the garments of an anchoret, should keep a staff and wooden bowl, should recite the Bhagwad Geeta, chant the Vishnusahasra Mantra and should offer worship to Shri Vishnu. Further, he should respect the elders and should go for begging only to the houses of pious Brahmins. Shankaracharya has thus recommanded that these scriptural codes should fully be observed. Does he, therefore lack requisite knowledge ? and those who propound that these scriptural codes are mythical, do they have more enlightenment than Shankaracharya ? Therefore, it seems that such preachers who denounce the observance of the scriptural codes are pseudo-pundits.
The cessation of the observance of the rules of conduct is prescribed only for those who have attained the highest state of Brahmic consciousness. When they pronounce that Brahm alone exits and everything except Brahm6 is mythical, they speak from the sublime state of Brahmic bliss, wherein they have lost the vision for seeing other objects. just as one travelling in a ship, when he comes into mid-sea, observes nothing except water and so say that &#8216;water alone is&#8217;, similarly a Brahmanised devotee enjoying only the bliss of Brahm says that Brahm alone exists and excepting Brahm, Jiva, Ishwar and Maya are all deceptive-appearances. Such words appear in scriptures, but not realising their esoteric meaning and also not having attained such elevated Brahmic state, if one pronounces that Brahm alone exists and everything else is a myth, one simply speaks without realising that state. Such preachers,in their personal life are deeply attached to their family member and are engaged in such activities for the maintenance of their families. Yet they posess the audacity to make such statements. They are, therefore, called the most degenerate sinners.
Shanakaracharya has composed Stotra and many others to be recited daily so that the Jiva may not be drawn- towards atheism. Shanakaracharaya has also composed Stotras eulogising Lord Shiva, Ganapati, the Sun God etcetera to bring to the knowledge of the Mumukshu (divine soul) that these Gods also really exist. as against the spread of such spiritual wisdom by Shanakaracharya, the pseudo-pundits pronounce that &#8216;Brahm alone is and everything else is false.&#8217; They do not stop with such pronouncements but go a step further and say that a Gyani remains untouched by the sins he commits. It is an act of folly. All scriptures narrate the story of Jadabharat since he is the best amongst the renouncers. He, in his previous birth, was the son of Bhagvan Rishabhadev He had abdicated his kingdom, taken up Sanyas and gone to the seclusion of forest. Here, out of compassion he got so much attached to the young one of a deer that consequently he was born as a deer in his next birth. Attachment to the deer brought him this fate. Again, the Gopies of Vraj20 were amarously attached to Shri Krishna but still they transgressed the barriers of Maya, became Brahmanised and attained Akshardham. Since Shri Krishna was fully divine, his contact divinised the Gopis. Whereas Bharatji17, even though out of compassion, was attached to the young one of the deer, this contact transformed him into the form of a deer.
&#8216;Therefore, however much a man may be spiritulised, his contact either with a pious one or a sinner elevates him or lowers him. And even a damned sinner, if he gets the contact of God, becomes totally redeemed of all his sins and attains Abhayadan. If Shri Krishna were not divine the Gopi&#8217;s would never have been divinised, and if the Gopi&#8217;s are divinised by the contact of Shri Krishna, Shri Krishna is totally divine. Therefore, the words of pseudo- Vedantin that &#8216;everything is Brahm, fall flat because like the Gopi&#8217;s, if everything is Brahm, Every woman attached to her husband and every husband attached to his wife have been divinised by such contacts and yet neither of them is said to have been so. On the contrary, they are consigned to hell.Therefore, the rules of Vidhi4 Nishedh5 possessed sanctity and should be observed respectfully. One who defies these rules spells one&#8217;s own spiritual downfall.

santdasji

Then Gopalanand Swami asked, &#8216;Oh Maharaj ! certain Vedantis hold that God has no form and cite in support of their statement such Shrutis. Whereas devotees like Narad, Shuka and the Sanaks hold that God has form and cite such Pramans of Shrutis. Who out of these is correct ?&#8217;
Shriji Maharaj replying to the question said,&#8216; &#8216;Lord Purushottam6 is always Sakaar with form and resplendent with divine light. His Antaryami from, which is Satchitanand and which is all prevading is the divine light emanating from the divine form of Shri Purushottam Bhagvan. The Shruti says, &#8216;The lord looks towards Maya7. When the lord sees, has he only eyes and no other limbs? Therefore he is always Sakar8. Varuna, the God of water is Sakar8 in his Loka9 and in the form of water, he is formless. The God of fire is Sakar8 in his Loka9, Where as the flames emanating have no form. and again the Sun God has a form in his Loka9, Whereas in the form of rays, he is formless. Similarly Sat-Chit-Anand, the all pervading divine light of Lord Purushottam, is formless but Lord Purushottam is always Sakar.
Now if a doubt is raised that the Shrutis describe God as having no limbs and is all pervading, one should understand the correct interpretation of such Shrutis which imply that God has no physical limbs but possess a divine form. The Antaryami11 form of God who pervades the Jivas and Ishwaras is the divine light emanatimg from the divine form of Purusottam, and yet since it is the giver of fruits to the Jivas and Ishwaras13 according to their Karmas, Sat-Chit-Anand the divine light of Purusottam6 is also described as Sakar8 and those who describe it as formless have no knowledge.

santdasji

Then Shriji Maharaj said. &#8216;&#8216;When one comes across the subtle philosophical descriptions in the scriptures, one becomes confused. Therefore, I shall now elucidate for you in it&#8217;s real terms. Jiva when identified with his three bodies, namely, Sthula Sukshma and Karan body, is said to be in a state of concomitance with his body. He is described as Sattaswarup when it is separated from the influence of the three bodies, namely, Virat, Sutratma and Avyakrut, is said to have assimilated his self with the three bodies. But when separates from such influence, he is described as all-powerful. Aksharbrahma pervades Maya and all cosmic evolutes evolved from Maya, and is as such described as possessing an all-pervading influence. But Aksharbrahma is described as Satchidanand Swarup in his separate and independent entity. Shri Krishna, when he is described as concomitant with Akshar Dham, Ishwar, Jiva, Maya and all the evolutes of Maya is said to be Antaryami and the controller of all. And when Shri Krishna is described as seated in Brahmjyoti in the Golok Dhama, he is said to be in his all-powerful and unparalled singular entity. Therefore, Lord Purshottam, Aksharbrahm, Maya, Ishwar and Jiva are the five entities eternal and distinct from each other.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
What you described in your ten posts detailing what your Sriji Maharaj said has no meaning for me. You are welcome to think Swami Sahajananda as Parabrahman, and yourself as dasa. That is exactly what he, his family, and his follower Gurus would like you to believe and keep giving them donations. I remain Brahman as my books said - So'ham, Ayamatma Brahma, Aham Brasmasmi, Tat Twam Asi. They falsify the scriptures and they are heretics.

Last edited:

santdasji

i dont care whether it means anything or nothing to you. Shriji Maharajs wants are enough for me to attain Him. you have no answer for it so you say what you do. Swami Sahajanand is Parbrahman and i know it and i also know i am His daas. It doesnt need you welcome thank you very much.

I am also brahman... i have to think this in order to attain one-ness with brahman and then worship parbrahman. This stage you have not attained. You are still behind. Never mind. God bless you that you shall get there one lifetime. As shri krishna says ...

Out of thousands of men, but a single one endeavors for perfection, and of those endeavoring thus, there is indeed but a single one who really knows Me in essence. At the end of many births, the wise man comes to Me, realizing
vasudeva.JPG
(Vaasudeva is all that is) - such a great soul is indeed very rare.&#8221;

Maybe in your next few lives if you find the right guru.

You can carry on with your ways. They just seem barren, empty and foolish to me. No offence.im sure none will be taken.

i remain the soul as my books say...

"After attaining Me, the great souls do not incur rebirth in this miserable transitory world, because they have attained the highest perfection."

Fix your mind on Me, be devoted to Me, offer service to Me, bow down to Me, and you shall certainly reach Me. I promise you because you are My very dear friend

"Setting aside all meritorious deeds (Dharma), just surrender completely to My will (with firm faith and loving contemplation). I shall liberate you from all sins. Do not fear.

To those who are continually devoted and worship me with love, I give the understanding by which they can come to me." (10.10)

"O Arjuna! There does not exist any object other than Me. The whole world is tied inside Me, like the pearls in the string of a necklace. Those who are entangled in the material world do not know of this true form of Mine. But the person who surrenders himself to Me completely and remembers Me regularly, is able to reach the stage which is beyond birth and death. Even though the solution is so simple, but all those whose mind has been misguided by the spell of materialistic pleasures, have devilish tendencies, and are indulged in corruption and petty acts, foolishly do not meditate on Me."

I would rather take Krishnas advice than yours lol.