• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

What is the greatest chain of restaurants?

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
The unlimited salad doesn't exist here either.

It's just another pizza only place. Y'all across the pond get what we used to have that they did away with for profit margin reasons in the place where they came from...
They have a nice range of deserts too, and bottomless drinks and a thing called "The Ice Cream Factory" although I'm not sure what exactly that is, I think it's more for kids

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
An interesting Pizza Hut was the one I was in when I was in Beijing. At that time, maybe still that way, the only Pizza Hut that was a fancy, had doorman, wall to wall carpets, type restaurant, that had a pizza topped with pineapple and octopus, just to name one topping combo I had never seen in any other Pizza hut in the USA

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
Eat at McDonalds in Bergen Norway and they charge you extra to use a table... but there is no table service.... they pretty much want you to buy it to go.
I was just clarifying. @Eddi says table service = restaurant. "McDonald's restaurants" - was wondering if that fit the bill.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
Do McDonalds restaurants have table service?

I believe they do in france. Aidi (son) tells me you order your food from a screen, choose a table, and sit, a few minutes later a surly server brings out your food on a tray and throws it on the table.

I don't usually do chains but as luck would have it i had breakfast at a Frankie and Johnnies Bennys at Liverpool airport a few weeks ago, not sure if it was good or i have been missing my full English breakfast. Is it the greatest? its the greatest I've tried and I'll probably go again.

Edited

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
I believe they do in france. Aidi (son) tells me you order your food from a screen, choose a table, and sit, a few minutes later a surly server brings out your food on a tray and throws it on the table.

I don't usually do chains but as luck would have it i had breakfast at a Frankie and Johnnies at Liverpool airport a few weeks ago, not sure if it was good or i have been missing my full English breakfast. Is it the greatest? its the greatest I've tried and I'll probably go again.
Not Frankie & Benny?

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
You're pizza huts have table service? That **** was done away with years ago here.
A few years ago the local Pizza Hut discontinued their lunch pizza buffet.
They removed the buffet table and replaced it with regular tables.
Though we have ordered from them since, we have not bothered to go inside.
Don't wanna start crying you know....

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
OIP.aEKvto27pCjQNDMy5f3GPwHaFe

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
What is the greatest chain of restaurants?

I say Pizza Hut

Beautiful and filling food and an unlimited free salad buffet

Today I had a pizza there that had been glazed with honey!

It was absolutely delicious, I needed a big yummy meal as before that I had an appointment at a hospital
First Watch. Healthy yet yummy food, nice decor.