• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When the enemy speaks, pay attention.

Dimi95

Χριστός ἀνέστη
'genos' - ethnicity and the Latin word 'cide' - murder
So that will make it 'ethnicity-murder'

The word explains itself the atrocities of the state of Israel.

We see the horor every day, but what Israel is doing in that land for many years has been witnessed by many Palestinians , regardless what religious beliefs they had.Macron saw that himself when he was visiting Jerusalem.

However what should be noted is how Islamic states respond to this.Nothing but bubbling in the media , firing rockets to send some kind of a message like this last scenario with Iran.

Gaza has given the evidence how Palestinian Muslims respond generally to Arabia contries like Saudi , Qatar , UAE.

The Arab money is trying to win over everything.We see that in European Football , we see also that in Europeam Politics.
They are everywhere.

The most sad thing is that our own people are behind the stage.

All this refuges and people moving through the world.
I don't like the fact that it is starting to be more frequent as years go by.I don't have a problem with people finding new home in foreign lands , i am myself a foreigner in Germany.
But however what is evident is what kind of people are 'infiltrated' in different societies.

I have the sense that someone is trying to make multiethnic states solution.At least is going that way.

It is very evident how religion and ethnicity are being abused and used as a cause for people to kill each other.And there is always someone behind the scenes..

It is not good however in which way we go in general , at least we feel that in Europe.One can sense the tension between the people..