• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

When the site goes down . . .

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Like it did today, members have a few options for staying in the loop:

We have an FB page: Religious Education Forums | Facebook

We also have a Discord channel, although we'll have to wait for @Rival to show up and post a new invite.

One additional option I want to offer members: if you want you can send me your email address via private msg and I'll save it in one of my cloud accounts.

That way if the site is ever down for any extended periods (it went down for 3 days once under the previous owners) I'll be able to let you know where everybody is hanging out while we wait for things to come back online again.

The email that staff has access to is [email protected]. We don't have any way to reply to the sites gmail.

beenherebeforeagain

Rogue Animist
Premium Member
Like it did today, members have a few options for staying in the loop:

We have an FB page: Religious Education Forums | Facebook

We also have a Discord channel, although we'll have to wait for @Rival to show up and post a new invite.

One additional option I want to offer members: if you want you can send me your email address via private msg and I'll save it in one of my cloud accounts.

That way if the site is ever down for any extended periods (it went down for 3 days once under the previous owners) I'll be able to let you know where everybody is hanging out while we wait for things to come back online again.

The email that staff has access to is [email protected]. We don't have any way to reply to the sites gmail.
Thanks for your feedback via the facebook page today! certainly put my mind to rest!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
And after reading the title of this thread all that is now running through me somewhat demented noggin is “When the lights go down” by Triumph

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
What is going on? The site crashed again and all of today's threads and posts since late last night (my time) are gone.

Also, I checked my "Your Content" section, and the last date for my posts before my reply above is June 7th, and my recently watched threads are gone.

Wu Wei

I keep getting notifications about posts I was already notified about

Wu Wei

1686969542773.gif

1686969642547.gif