• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Why do these things exist ?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Why do cars , humans and death exist and will these things always continue to exist for eternity ?
I'd say entropy and the second law of thermodynamics would apply to things in many ways that would explain such questions even though it's difficult to understand in terms of physics.

It does present a platform based on science where some understanding can begin.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Why do cars , humans and death exist and will these things always continue to exist for eternity ?
These exist due to primary cause. Cars exist because of humans, humans exist because of procreation, and death exists because of life.

These, too, shall pass. Everything that exists in phenomenal reality is temporary.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member

Convenience, To make getting around easier. Before the advent of cars the average human being did not generally travel more than half a day's walk from their home

Evolution, i personally consider the rise of humanity as an accident of nature. Pure luck.

All life dies , it's a fact of life.

will these things always continue to exist for eternity ?

No entropy can only allow the order required for cars and life for a limited period in the life of the universe.

Death though comes to everything, including the universe.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The obvious scientific/technical:
Cars -technology
humans - evolution
death - entropy.

Religious:
Cars - not relevant to most
humans - depends on your religion. For me "the goal of life is to be united with God through love"
death - Reincarnation - each death is the death only of the personality not the soul. After a time there is a new body.

Philosophy? That's for others

King Phenomenon

Eternity? No. All things end including existence itself imo. The cool thing is that it will begin again and again and again…

Massimo2002

The obvious scientific/technical:
Cars -technology
humans - evolution
death - entropy.

Religious:
Cars - not relevant to most
humans - depends on your religion. For me "the goal of life is to be united with God through love"
death - Reincarnation - each death is the death only of the personality not the soul. After a time there is a new body.

Philosophy? That's for others
Thanks for your answers in those two fields now we just need a philosopher for the final Field of the questions.