• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

“Hindus fall because they worship lesser gods.” Abrahamics are trampling Hindus. Can you help me understand?

River Sea

“Hindus fall because they worship lesser gods.” Abrahamics are trampling Hindus. Can you help me understand?
Friend @River Sea , please.
First one is to understand that Hindu and or Hinduism is a misnomer, it has got nothing to do with any religion exactly; any body living in the valley of the river Indus was entitled to it, please; one could search and research about it on internet, please, right?

Regards

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala maybe you can help me with this question that @paarsurrey has as you claim you were born into Hinduism and still consider yourself as Hindu and your learning in 1981 about the four rivers as that's when it began for you was it?

What caused you @Bharat Jhunjhunwala to further explore the similarities of the prophets and the traveling from India to Israel, did you ever tried to leave this alone?

@paarsurrey brought attention to this word misnomer
The word misnomer is what? Actually I never heard of that word before

Definition of 'misnomer'​

misnomer​

(mɪsnoʊmər IPA Pronunciation Guide )
Word forms: misnomers
countable noun [usu a N in sing]
If you say that a word or name is a misnomer, you mean that it describes something incorrectly.

@paarsurrey can you list a few example you think is incorrect about Hinduism Hindu? Or an area about Hindus falling because of what reasons, Abrahamic God jealousy, I wonder actually how anyone can stand when there's Jealousy around?

Abrahamics are trampling Hindus. Because Hindus fall because they worship lesser gods?

And then I asked can you help me understand?

First that was brought to my attention was prostrate instead of kneel, I still don't understand why I was brought to those words for?

Fall means what? And what is this about worshipping a lesser gods, what is that actually, what is that if Abrahamics are trampling HIndus, what did the Abrahamics do?

The Abrahamics trample over the German land, proof, they have to pay their taxes to Abrahamic church called Christianity, how come? Now that's extremely German land falling.

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
Friend @River Sea , please.
First one is to understand that Hindu and or Hinduism is a misnomer, it has got nothing to do with any religion exactly; any body living in the valley of the river Indus was entitled to it, please; one could search and research about it on internet, please, right?
"Hindu and or Hinduism is a misnomer "you mean that it describes something incorrectly
Yes, certainly, it is so.
The Second Point is that it is conglomerate of many religions called (if jumbled together) Dharmics, each one of ,them has a different specific name of its name, hardly anything common in them, I understand. one may search/research/check/verify yourself on Google and or Wikipedia, please, right?

Regards

River Sea

@paarsurrey @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala please correct me if I'm wrong

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
In your book Common Prophets, I thought you claimed 1981 when you discovered the Four Rivers, but I couldn't find it again the year 1981 in your book. My error then. Maybe that's on a different page when you claimed 1981, the year you discovered four rivers. I only go by your book. But still, that's a long time ago if that's when you discovered it and you chose to tell others. Thank you for telling others because you could have kept it to yourself.

Found it; it says in the 80's, ok, I found it. I don't know why I thought 1981; maybe my mind plays tricks on me. So it was in the 80's of some year that you found the four rivers.

1723582818003.png

Last edited:

River Sea

Yes, certainly, it is so.
The Second Point is that it is conglomerate of many religions called (if jumbled together) Dharmics, each one of ,them has a different specific name of its name, hardly anything common in them, I understand. one may search/research/check/verify yourself on Google and or Wikipedia, please, right?

Regards

more new words yeah!!!

What is conglomerate?

Sorry for the bold letters. It's not letting me undo it.

Definition of 'conglomerate'​

conglomerate​

A conglomerate is a large business firm consisting of several different companies​

Dharmics @Bharat Jhunjhunwala business man will you please help me with this? Is Dharmics a business yes?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Was Gandhi a business man and into Dharma or was Gandhi influence by Shankara​

It's from Shankara why India fallen, and made it easier for Abrahamics to trample over

Or did Gandhi help in this situation and not learn from Shankara?​

@paarsurrey

I understand you want me to look online which I do a lot of. To the extreme I'm always looking online. To the extreme.

I am seeing how to under the bold letters. But it's not letting me. Normally I don't write bold like this.​

Also online is @Bharat Jhunjhunwala studying information. That's how I learned about. And that's from researching looking online.

If you want to learn online more about how @Bharat Jhunjhunwala understands here's his website where I learned from​

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala please correct me if I'm wrong

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
In your book Common Prophets, I thought you claimed 1981 when you discovered the Four Rivers, but I couldn't find it again the year 1981 in your book. My error then. Maybe that's on a different page when you claimed 1981, the year you discovered four rivers. I only go by your book. But still, that's a long time ago if that's when you discovered it and you chose to tell others. Thank you for telling others because you could have kept it to yourself.

Found it; it says in the 80's, ok, I found it. I don't know why I thought 1981; maybe my mind plays tricks on me. So it was in the 80's of some year that you found the four rivers.

View attachment 95650
I see no mystery here. The Author has misconstrued Hinduism, Hindu theology, and world view with unwarranted parallels to the Abrahamic religions.