• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

100 Small Things That Can Bring You Joy

Eliab ben Benjamin

Premium Member
I have rated this post "like" because there is no choice "love".

Thank you! I suppose it is my duty now to invent a mashed potato pizza. It can't be too hard....

Well i love me spuds, mashed, roasted, baked, or fried, and they take up a good portion of my root vegetable plot. and as variety is the spice of life .... gigglez ;)

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well i love me spuds, mashed, roasted, baked, or fried, and they take up a good portion of my root vegetable plot. and as variety is the spice of life .... gigglez ;)
Me too! I have even eaten a baked potato with nothing on it. It is food! I like potatoes.
(I have to think that it is weird that I put an e on potato but not on potatoes. Usually.)
I was in the shopping place for food and I was making hamburgers for supper. I thought chips might be nice with it, but I told my son, we have potatoes. (And, I know that I can't eat just one.) But, what is worse is that I have a hard time deciding which one. There are so many! I have heard that some people go into some kind of shock at the supermarkets because there are too many choices.

I looked anyway. And, OH! I saw one that I didn't know about. It is called "Canada's favorite". And, I had just met a wonderful man from somewhere near there (it's a long story).
I could take the bag out of the trash to tell you what it really was, but I don't want to. I think "loaded" is what it was called. Oh! What a coincidence! Ha ah.