• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

12 Republican US senators threaten ICC with sanctions

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
tell us how it would be "worse"

I merely ask because i cant think of anything useful the UN has done so enlighten us.

Well, you would remove the idea of universal human rights for one. But that is in the end a feeling and I get you apparently have different feelings.

Ignatius A

Defending itself like the FARC did when they blew up the church?

Why should the Israeli government and the FARC be allowed to engage in war crimes?
I dont care about the FARC.

Again mentioning the FARC is useless. Israel however is the target of a group of rabid dogs who have explicitly stated their desire to eradicate all jews everywhere. Hamas has no interest in peace therefore neither should Israel.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Agreed but Hamas doesnt care about the "laws of war" anymore than Israel. Hamas wants Israel eliminated.

Yeah, but then we should nuke both sides, since they don't care about laws of war, then neither should we. Just make the whole place glow and let God sort them out.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
So there are human rights that are "universal"? Which ones? Everyone adheres to them correct?

Well, there are the declaration of humans right which I happen tp believe in. But not all people believe in that, just as not all people believe in your God.
So there is that

Ignatius A

Yeah, but then we should nuke both sides, since they don't care about laws of war, then neither should we. Just make the whole place glow and let God sort them out.
Eventually God will sort it out but that doesnt help us now. Hamas wants Israel eliminated. They have no desire for peace. How many concessions has hamas agreed to for the sake of peace?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Eventually God will sort it out but that doesnt help us now. Hamas wants Israel eliminated. They have no desire for peace. How many concessions has hamas agreed to for the sake of peace?

I really don't care about one side against the other as you do it. I believe in a 2 state solutions and try to find common ground. You just see an enemy.
I see humans on both sides, some bad and most good.