• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

6 days of Shawwal

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Salam my dear Muslim fellows,

I am curious to know who have started fasting the 6 days of shawwal. We all know the great reward of fasting 6 days after Ramadan. Our beloved Prophet peace be upon him said "whoever fasts Ramadan and follows it with six days from Shawwal it is as if they fasted the entire year". So we should do our best not to miss this great reward. Six days are very few but the reward of fasting it are so great, thanks to our Merciful Generous God!
Alhamdulillah!

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh my God. I totally forgot about it, subhan Allah. May Allah reward you sis. for reminding me about it. Insha'Allah i'll start soon. :)

Peace

Quran & Sunnah
Oh my God. I totally forgot about it, subhan Allah. May Allah reward you sis. for reminding me about it. Insha'Allah i'll start soon. :)

Ameen!
I am happy I have been a reminder of that brother :D
Subhanallah how generous and merciful our God is; He gives us all the means to wipe off our sins and to double and increase our good deeds.
1 virtue (hasana) = 10 virtues
1 sin = 1 sin
6 days of fasting (shawwal) = one year of fasting
..... etc.
Is there any generosity like this?
Alhamdulillah for having a generous God!
:)