• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

7 ways to know you are a RF head

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
tlcmel said:
2. When the first thing you do when you first turn on the the computer is log on to RF.
How about when you never bother signing off, and appear online even when you're away for hours at a time? :D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Djamila said:
You end up becoming friends with people you'd cross the street to avoid in real life.
Or you avoid people you might actually like if you knew them in person!

A

angellous_evangellous

Katzpur said:
How about when you never bother signing off, and appear online even when you're away for hours at a time? :D

I never sign off. Can you imagine typing angellous.... every time?

So does it always look like I am online?:p

ayani

surfing the RF and chatting with beloved friends there is more important than any 12 page essay due in three hours. which you have not yet begun.

you agonize over your signature- one does not want to come across as either too holier-than-thou, nor too insipid

you glance at your 'photo album' every now and then, hoping for some new commets on posted images and get kinda sad when there's none

adilrockstar

fullyveiled muslimah said:
I just wanted to know how many of us are RFheads. I put together a list of seven different ways to see if you fit the bill.

Do you:

1) Post more than once on the forum in a single day?

2) Eagerly await if there were any new replies to an interesting thread?

3) Try to find time to post even at work?

4) Try to talk to other people in your daily life about your experiences on the forum?

5) Spend time formulating a rebuttal when you aren't posting?

6) Surf the net for other stuff in the meantime until someone puts up a new post?

7) Go to the who's online section to see what people who are currently logged on are doing?

If you answered yes to more than half these things you are a bonafide RFhead. Congradulations.

1. HA HA HA....guilty been a member like 2 weeks and this is post #326
2. Yep....check my mail like 3 times a day, and surf for interaction constantly:help:
3. Every day...I am self employed so I guess it doens't really count for me:slap:
4. Wow you really know me....talk to my family daily about my interactions:cover:
5. All Day...I am constantly looking through my Bible or asking my Pastor
questions about things being discussed....guilty
6. HA HA...I have one other forum that I switch to, it isn't nearly as friendly as this
one is!
7. I dont know how to do this or I already would have

Guess I am Bonafide now. Do you know of any programs that can help with this problem:p

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
adilrockstar said:
Guess I am Bonafide now. Do you know of any programs that can help with this problem:p

Mostly just visiting this link.

It won't cure you, but you'll get angry with me for getting the song in your head!

Revasser

Terrible Dancer
When you can't get to sleep because you're still thinking furiously about a debate on RF and suddenly have a thousand new points to make as soon your head hits the pillow.

darkpenguin

Charismatic Enigma
Revasser said:
When you can't get to sleep because you're still thinking furiously about a debate on RF and suddenly have a thousand new points to make as soon your head hits the pillow.

lol yup, it drives my fiance insane, i'm sure she's sick of me yapping on about debates to her, it has made us have some really good deep and meaningfuls though!

CDRaider

Carry a notebook to class to write down things you hear that might make a good RF thread *guilty*

fullyveiled muslimah said:
I just wanted to know how many of us are RFheads. I put together a list of seven different ways to see if you fit the bill.

Do you:

1) Post more than once on the forum in a single day?

2) Eagerly await if there were any new replies to an interesting thread?

3) Try to find time to post even at work?

4) Try to talk to other people in your daily life about your experiences on the forum?

5) Spend time formulating a rebuttal when you aren't posting?

6) Surf the net for other stuff in the meantime until someone puts up a new post?

7) Go to the who's online section to see what people who are currently logged on are doing?

If you answered yes to more than half these things you are a bonafide RFhead. Congradulations.

Heck, I only just registered, but I think I already fit this profile. This place looks to be a lot of fun!

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
You know you are addicted to RF when:
You go to delete your browser cookies and cut/paste the RF cookie before confirming delete. Then paste the cookie back when everything is clear. (A bit technical, but definitely a sign of being hooked. I haven't written a .Bat file to do this, but I HAVE thought about it, lol.)

You get invited out to a friend's place for dinner and a movie. During "lag" spots you ask if you can play on a computer "just for a few minutes".

You are REALLY hooked on RF when you see something nice while out for a walk and try to Frubal the person.

or

You draw blank stares from folks when you say, "Frubals on your head!!!" (C/O Netdoc who first gave me that one...)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
5/7. But I don't pay attention to whos online, and thier is no way possible for my to post at work, especially now.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
How about when you call your fiance during your lunch break at work and all you do is talk about which threads are active?