• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A malevolent Deity

ruffen

No matter how bad things might get, my child will ALWAYS know that I exist and that I'm there, there will never be any doubt at all of that.

Since there are people that doubt God's existence, one might say that God has failed as a father, and failed spectacularly as a deity for the entire human kind.

idav

Being
Premium Member
My opinion? This is all just morbid speculation on the part of someone favoring, for some psychological reason, the presentation of a morbid view of our existence.

With that quantity of speculation, another can present a loving view of a deity with a positive view of our existence.

It just shows the psychology of the speaker, that's all.

No problem with hoping the best intentions for our creation. I like to say that if we still exist its a positive but I cant help but wonder if there arent worse things than not knowing we exist.