• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A newbie joining.

Ace Otana

Captain
Hello, my name is Ace and I'm from the United Kingdom. I've lived in England my whole life and have been an atheist my whole life.

Was raised in a very secular family. My early schools and church did try to push me towards religion but only caused greater doubt.
I hardly ever get into debates over religion as I'm not that interested in it. Though I don't mind little discussions over the subject.

I'm mainly interested in girls (of course) aviation as I have taken a few hours flight training but had to give up on it because it became too expensive. Fitness as I work out when ever I can, I enjoy long distance walking and biking and exploring the unkown.

I'm a bit of a rebel but not in the anti-social sense.

So that's me.:)

Murtad

Hello there, I just joined about 15 minutes ago. :p

Nice to meet some atheists here. I have been an atheist for about seven years.

Ace Otana

Captain
Thanks for all the warm welcomes everyone. I'm just about to go to bed but will be back to have a good nose around tomorrow. Currently resolving some complications with this girl I know. Not going so well.

Anyway, thanks again.

Ace

Zeroa

Dances With Mice
Hello! I am actually new around here myself. Just wanted to wish you luck on sorting out your complications. ;)

Ace Otana

Captain
Hello! I am actually new around here myself. Just wanted to wish you luck on sorting out your complications. ;)

Hello. I'm affraid my little complication will be heading only one way, and that's down hill. Some girls can really complicate things.
I'm soo staying single.;)

Anyway, nice to meet you.:D