• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question about sight

rsd

ACBSP77
I have to wear glasses. The closer things are the more blurry. Put a business card 3" from my nose and total blurry. But at times, with or without glasses on ....but let's say off, sometime I see things floating in front of me. They call them floaters. Like cells under a microscope. The are inside my eyeball. Forget about 3" But what I don't understand is why they're very much in focus. Today I saw a tiny circle with a dot inside it. Now that is detailed information. But go back to the blurry part. So how is this possible. Any thots?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Skwim nailed it with that site. They are pretty normal things to see really. I'd much rather see them than the flashes I get. I get the ocular migraine ones. When I start seeing flashes they can get so bad and so numerous as to actually block out a good portion of my vision. They almost always precede a full on acute migraine for me as well. I'll actually start taking pain killers when I get flashes because I know I'm going to be in a lot of pain shortly.

rsd

ACBSP77
Skwim nailed it with that site. They are pretty normal things to see really. I'd much rather see them than the flashes I get. I get the ocular migraine ones. When I start seeing flashes they can get so bad and so numerous as to actually block out a good portion of my vision. They almost always precede a full on acute migraine for me as well. I'll actually start taking pain killers when I get flashes because I know I'm going to be in a lot of pain shortly.

Sorry to hear that. I guess there is a lot of things happening with us that just looking at somebody you would never guess. I have big T. That mean 24/7 tinnitus. I just tune it out. This morning it is a bit louder than normal.