• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Question for Trump Supporters

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Makes some sense? Well, in one sense, it seems to say that there is no way to escape the evil you know, because you can't trust anything new. Seems pretty dismal to me.

But even worse, I can understand the idea of "an evil one knows," but how do you decide that this other thing, the "evil that has yet to be seen," is evil -- if you haven't seen it?
That's a fair question and a valid one.

One has to assess from what evil this evil has evolved.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
That's a fair question and a valid one.

One has to assess from what evil this evil has evolved.
All of human progress has been the result of taking the risk of trying something new. All of it. You get nowhere going forward by trying to stay where you were because it's less scary than something you don't know.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
All of human progress has been the result of taking the risk of trying something new. All of it. You get nowhere going forward by trying to stay where you were because it's less scary than something you don't know.
Yes, but I don't think one should just throw caution to the wind.

And there is something to be said about the lyric made famous by The Who..."Yeah...Meet the new boss...Same as the old boss."

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
The media and the dems have to dehumanize him so you can think he is Hitler. You have fallen for it which is scary. Do you think he loves his children, wife etc.? Has compassion for them at least?
I thought about the question of loving his wives, and I noticed:

He married Ivana in 1972 (she was born in 1949, so was 23 at the time, while he was 26)
He married Marla in 1993 (she was born in 1963, so was 30 at the time, while he was 47)
He married Melania in 2005 (she was born in 1970, so was 30 at the time, while he was 59)

Did he love his wives? Don't know, but we could ask how he treated them after he dumped them and went on to the next. But I do know he seems to prefer younger women. Not a husband a woman would want to grow old with, don't you think? It does seem to suggest he's more about himself than he ever was about them.

Last edited:

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Yes, but I don't think one should just throw caution to the wind.

There is something to be said about the lyric made famous by The Who..."Yeah...Meet the new boss...Same as the old boss."

I've had many bosses -- and by and large they were all of a breed. The only determiner in how those relationships went was me.

I'm just begging people to look with as much honesty as they can muster at what Trump has really done, and who he really is. So many court cases, too much testimony to read, it's all there to tell you -- if you really want to know.

I'm honestly not trying to start a fight with anybody -- truly. I am just a very good analyst (that's been the source of my success in life) and I'm trying to tell people what I see. The U.S. is in more danger than it knows.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Why did you ignore my questions?
I corrected the huge error that you made first. But why not? I do not think that Trump knows what love is. The only time that I have seen him demonstrate any sort of compassion was when he misidentified E. Jean Carroll in the deposition before his rape trial. He sounded wistful when he mistook Carroll for Maples. Otherwise he seems to think of others as his possessions. If one harms them one is harming his possessions, but he never shows any compassion for any of them.

Clizby Wampuscat

I thought about the question of loving his wives, and I noticed:

He married Ivana in 1972 (she was born in 1949, so was 23 at the time, while he was 26)
He married Marla in 1993 (she was born in 1963, so was 30 at the time, while he was 47)
He married Melania in 2005 (she was born in 1970, so was 30 at the time, while he was 59)

Did he love his wives? Don't know, but we could ask how he treated them after he dumped them and went on to the next. But I do know he seems to prefer younger women. Not a husband a woman would want to grow old with, don't you think? It does seem to suggest he's more about himself than he ever was about them.
Maybe. I don't think we will know though.

Clizby Wampuscat

I corrected the huge error that you made first. But why not? I do not think that Trump knows what love is. The only time that I have seen him demonstrate any sort of compassion was when he misidentified E. Jean Carroll in the deposition before his rape trial. He sounded wistful when he mistook Carroll for Maples. Otherwise he seems to think of others as his possessions. If one harms them one is harming his possessions, but he never shows any compassion for any of them.
Ok.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
What out? It was never proved he had the affair. How do you know he did? He may have but who cares. Kamala dated a married man, do you care about that?
That has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. That he was willing to pay the two women that he cheated with money to more than confirms his guilty. As @Evangelicalhumanist said, you are always looking for an out for him. You cannot admit the obvious. In Pennsylvania he had a major attack of some sort. A half hour of listening to music and swaying like an idiot? How was that supposed to help the people that fainted?

Here is the reality that you have to face, even if he is elected he will not be President again. His mental decline is far too rapid. Even you will be admitting that he is gone by inauguration day.

Clizby Wampuscat

That has been proven beyond a reasonable doubt. That he was willing to pay the two women that he cheated with money to more than confirms his guilty. As @Evangelicalhumanist said, you are always looking for an out for him. You cannot admit the obvious. In Pennsylvania he had a major attack of some sort. A half hour of listening to music and swaying like an idiot? How was that supposed to help the people that fainted?

Here is the reality that you have to face, even if he is elected he will not be President again. His mental decline is far too rapid. Even you will be admitting that he is gone by inauguration day.
I said he may have slept with her. But just paying an NDA does not mean guilt. Businesses do this all the time, in the NDA he does not admit guilt. Even if he did I don't care as far as voting for him. Good presidents have slept around. If Kamala cheated on her husband would you not vote for her because of that? I doubt it.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I said he may have slept with her. But just paying an NDA does not mean guilt. Businesses do this all the time, in the NDA he does not admit guilt. Even if he did I don't care as far as voting for him. Good presidents have slept around. If Kamala cheated on her husband would you not vote for her because of that? I doubt it.
Please, Trump is a world class liar. What he says about anything is not evidence. He is lucky that it cannot be used against him. His actions speak far louder than his words.