• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Red Chair, a Purple Couch, and Nothingness: Thoughts on the Problem of God

Chevalier Violet

God I miss Brendan so much. *sigh.

UV, did you read that response I wrote about the panentheistic belief that god is everywhere? I was wondering if that answered your question (is it possible for someone to have a vision of god and not realize it later - I was arguing the answer was yes but really no, but you'd have to read the post.)

Who's Brenden?

blackout

Violet.
UV, did you read that response I wrote about the panentheistic belief that god is everywhere? I was wondering if that answered your question (is it possible for someone to have a vision of god and not realize it later - I was arguing the answer was yes but really no, but you'd have to read the post.)

Who's Brenden?

Doppelganger.

I read what you wrote before,
but honestly I don't remember
and am far too exhausted right now.

Sorry for pining in your thread.

Luminous

non-existential luminary
I think: Either there is no 'God'. or there is a 'god' that non of us know about. All these religions are so transparant and blind.

Chevalier Violet

That very well could be! I wish we could improve religious discussion - I am convinced we'd put together a lot of pieces that for now are pretty scattered. Just reading the texts doesn't quite cut it.