• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Revelation About What Makes A Woman Sexy

otokage007

Cool, to me, a woman is sexy if she looks like hollywood and she's a b****. Diferent tastes we have here.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I think it makes someone sexy when they surrender to the pleasure I'm giving them, among other things.

AmerikanZen

Everyone needs to maintain good genital hygiene, so I agree, and same goes for the man if he wants fellatio IMO.

Some women do swallow the life-giving sperm (with a male and fellatio that's inevitable) ...

I notice that some women are unable get past the psychology of it so they don't or can't...

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Some women do swallow the sperm (with a man and fellatio that's inevitable) ...

There's still ensuring good hygiene before anyone gets to that part. ;)

I notice that some women are unable get past the psychology of it so they don't or can't...

Lots of women are unable to get past it like getting past the psychology of receiving oral sex. The problem of teaching women that enjoying their bodies, or enjoying sex, that it's something that dirty whores do and stigmatizing it, leaves a lot of women with the impression that ANYTHING to do with genitalia is shameful, smelly, dirty, and low-brow.

It isn't just about getting past swallowing after fellatio. It's fellatio at all. Cunnilingus at all. And even looking at any genitalia at all.