• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A same-sex kiss

Skwim

Veteran Member
Assuming you're straight, what would it take for you to engage in an all out slobber-gobbing kiss with someone of the same sex? For those of you who are homosexual, think of doing the same with someone of the opposite sex.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Assuming you're straight, what would it take for you to engage in an all out slobber-gobbing kiss with someone of the same sex? For those of you who are homosexual, think of doing the same with someone of the opposite sex.

... finding out that I am gay after all? :p

Or being given a huge incentive for a good cause, perhaps.

Sees

Dragonslayer
Probably some extremely high level of intoxication mixed with a very feminine man who is skillfully dressed in drag. :shrug:

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Assuming you're straight, what would it take for you to engage in an all out slobber-gobbing kiss with someone of the same sex?.

What is the real question "dude"?
Sounds like you're wondering if you sold out too low. It's the only explanation for the question I can think of offhand.
Or you're trying to decide how much to charge.

My own sexual history has been all over the place. Assuming issues like disease were resolved, I'd lay a big wet one on anybody if all I got was making them happy. Kisses don't cost anything and sometimes they are excellent medicine.

Tom

Alceste

Vagabond
I'm only mostly straight, but such things usually take little more than a few drinks and a dare. Or even just an invitation. Lol. Girl lips are so soft and squishy.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Sadly, that whole decade of my life is photographically under-represented. The Vancouver punk-rock-bohemian-guerilla-art crowd of the nineties wasn't big on selfies.
I bet lewisnotmiller would be happy to help photoshop some representation. This is the information age after all.

Tom

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The simple idea of kissing a woman, even if she's the prettiest in the world, makes me vomit.

The Neo Nerd

I actually have found out the answer to this question.

A lot of alcohol, a game of strip spin the bottle and two hot chicks aside from the guy.

Ended up having a threesome with the two chicks (one was my gf) so all in all worth it.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
In my culture same-sex kissing is okay except for the mouth to mouth and with some controversy here and there for the direct cheek kiss, but it happens nevertheless. Basically, kisses with sexual feelings or impressions are the ones culturally not acceptable.

Heck, sometimes men hold each other's hands as a mean of convincing for invitations. Erm, invitation like for cup of tea or a meal.

dust1n

Zindīq

Apparently for myself, all it took was the prospect that a same-sex kiss might develop into foreplay for someone of the opposite sex. Kissing a friend is a same price to pay in order to impress girls around ya.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Is there any straight man left on this planet?
A man who, only by thinking of kissing another man, feels like puking for hours and hours?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
A man who, only by thinking of kissing another man, feels like puking for hours and hours?

Is that what makes a man straight? I would guess instead that it would be feeling little or nothing and wishing it was a woman instead.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

The kissing I mean is the ones like a son kissing his father's head and hand, kissing the shoulder of highly respected individual, or people with good relationship slowly pat each other's heads or cheeks.

Anyways, hand shake is what usually only takes place.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The kissing I mean is the ones like a son kissing his father's head and hand, kissing the shoulder of highly respected individual, or people with good relationship slowly pat each other's heads or cheeks.

Anyways, hand shake is what usually only takes place.

well...this thread is about making out.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Is that what makes a man straight? I would guess instead that it would be feeling little or nothing and wishing it was a woman instead.

well...I understand that people are different than one another. But I know women that would rather die than kissing another woman.
what about men feeling the same?

Last edited: