• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A same-sex kiss

Maldini

I'm straight but there are guys who are really cute, the same way as girls, that I wouldn't mind kissing.

Maybe that makes me bi. I think everyone is bi to some extent.

Treks

I actually have found out the answer to this question.

A lot of alcohol, a game of strip spin the bottle and two hot chicks aside from the guy.

Ended up having a threesome with the two chicks (one was my gf) so all in all worth it.

Wait, you kissed a dude? :eek:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Assuming you're straight, what would it take for you to engage in an all out slobber-gobbing kiss with someone of the same sex? For those of you who are homosexual, think of doing the same with someone of the opposite sex.

I had a few straight relationships before I came out and it wasnt horrible but it wasnt great either. No desire to do it again though

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I bet lewisnotmiller would be happy to help photoshop some representation. This is the information age after all.

Tom

*scratches his head*

I don't own photoshop. Ohhhhhhhh...you mean 'cos of the cards, right?
They're all just regular photos taken with a Polaroid, then scanned onto the cards.

I gotta say, it was a complete ***** getting all those feathers into Mystic's hair.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Assuming you're straight, what would it take for you to engage in an all out slobber-gobbing kiss with someone of the same sex? For those of you who are homosexual, think of doing the same with someone of the opposite sex.

Not much, most likely.
I'd probably need a few drinks under my belt, then you could pick your case.

$100 maybe?
Reciprocal lip locks from some hot girls?
I don't envisage it would be a very pleasant experience, but it's hardly gonna kill me.

I figure everyone would have a price on this one.
Tell ya what, Hay85, just as a hypothetical.
Would ya kiss a girl for a million bucks?
What about a million dollars donated to the charity of your choice?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I could take you seriously

No wait, I was just kidding... really!

thinking-idea-animated-animation-smiley-emoticon-000339-large.gif

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Tell ya what, Hay85, just as a hypothetical.
Would ya kiss a girl for a million bucks?
What about a million dollars donated to the charity of your choice?

you've discovered my weak point.
well...I can't resist to the idea of donating money to Charities (even if I know that I would choose the RCC)
maybe I could think about it....but only with 3 gallons of mouthwash after this experiment

Penumbra

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have generally had little interest in kissing people I'm not intimate with, but as far as gender itself goes, I have no problem kissing either gender.

I'm attracted to men and simply not attracted to other women, rather than like, repulsed by other women.

BTROD

Cosmic Clown
prefer to see ladies kissing ladies.

men to men kissing - not for me, well only if Johnny Depp asked; which isn't going to happen!

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian

I'm bi. The way I see it, a pair of guys' lips are made of the same stuff as a pair of girls' lips are made of, so why would kissing one be more gross than kissing the other. (One just tastes like cherry chapstick and cupcakes, and the other tastes like bacon and beer.):p