• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A view from the outside.

shytot

Please read this as I have said, it is a view from the outside, I am not a Muslim.

Religion at it's best is a wonderful thing, but religion at it's worst is diabolical,
certain parts of Islam is slowly being twisted to suit some nut cases on the fringe,
and they are saying they are doing things in the name of Islam,
if the mainstream does nothing to stop this, (and it will take a brave man to stand up)
we could well see a war against the whole of Islam, which I think is the reason why
the nutters are acting the way they are, I honestly believe that's what they are aiming at, a war.
And could a Muslim please tell me, why it seems to be acceptable for one Muslim to kill another Muslim, but it is not acceptable for a Non-Muslim to kill a Muslim?, (I realise it is not acceptable for anyone to kill anyone) the whole of the Muslim world rises up in condemnation when a Muslim is killed by a non-Muslim,
I also realise, to a Muslim it is no big thing to die, as was demonstrated be the total lack of activity against Sadam by the Muslim countries surrounding Iraq, that's what prompted my question.
and why is a Bible confiscated when you enter Saudi Arabia?,(where they keep the Koran)
what would happen if a non-Muslim country stopped Muslims bringing in a Koran?,
these, and many other questions will need answering one day.
At the moment, people are getting the impression you want everything your way.

Judgement Day

shytot said:
And could a Muslim please tell me, why it seems to be acceptable for one Muslim to kill another Muslim, but it is not acceptable for a Non-Muslim to kill a Muslim?, (I realise it is not acceptable for anyone to kill anyone) the whole of the Muslim world rises up in condemnation when a Muslim is killed by a non-Muslim,
I
Hi shytot,

Thank you for bringing up a good question. Islam forbids killing each other. And Islam doesnt allow you to fight unless you are being attacked. There has been a thread similar to your question, Ill just give you the link to it:

http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23727&highlight=killing+islam

Islam is a religion of peace. About your other questions, maybe another brother/sister might be able to fulfill your need of an answer.

EiNsTeiN

Boo-h!

Well....It's not acceptable to kill at all....Killing is not an option exept in few cases, and as the Judgment day said, we dont fight exept if we were attacked..