• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"A wider embrace" Venn diagram...

arthra

Baha'i
521624_455054501232353_211701992_n.png

per wikipedia:

A Venn diagram is constructed with a collection of simple closed curves drawn in a plane. According to Lewis (1918), the "principle of these diagrams is that classes [or sets] be represented by regions in such relation to one another that all the possible logical relations of these classes can be indicated in the same diagram. That is, the diagram initially leaves room for any possible relation of the classes, and the actual or given relation, can then be specified by indicating that some particular region is null or is not-null".[1]

muziko

That is a very interesting diagram. It's actually pretty interesting, at least to me, to see how unifying the Faith is of other religions. Thanks for posting this, Arthra! I think sometimes I forget how connected faiths really are at times :)

Sen McGlinn

Zoroaster also feeds into "late" (exile and second temple) Judiasm, and therefore into Christianity and Islam. It enters the Babi-Bahai faiths both directly, and through its influence on Christian and Islamic theologies.