• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion is murder

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass
BS. You could have posted an OP which invited respectful debate. Instead you chose to post flamebait.

Tau

BS. You could have posted an OP which invited respectful debate. Instead you chose to post flamebait.

In your opinion, not mine.
Listen Storm, there is little to debate, I am posting a point of view I could not exercise in the other thread, end of.

You are welcome to explain why abortion isnt murder....naturally.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Aborting infants by elective termination is simply murder.

The stage at which at a human being is created is during conception.

Then women flush human beings naturally with their tampons on a frequent basis. Just because there is conception doesn't mean that the zygote will ever make it to the point of viable pregnancy to begin with. You'd better come up with a better point at which to consider it being a human being...or else there are plenty of dead miniscule human beings flushed down toilets stuck on a Tampax or sitting in a landfill wrapped in a maxi pad.

kai

ragamuffin
man you are going to need some of that plate armour from Mystic sang'ha

good job you are going to NZ they will hunt you down like a dog,lol

Tau

Then women flush human beings naturally with their tampons on a frequent basis. Just because there is conception doesn't mean that the zygote will ever make it to the point of viable pregnancy to begin with. You'd better come up with a better point at which to consider it being a human being...or else there are plenty of dead miniscule human beings flushed down toilets stuck on a Tampax or sitting in a landfill wrapped in a maxi pad.

A loss of a fertilised zygote is called a miscarriage....:rolleyes:

You should attend a biology lesson or two..hehe

Draka

Wonder Woman
A loss of a fertilised zygote is called a miscarriage....:rolleyes:

You should attend a biology lesson or two..hehe

It's not a miscarraige unless it was "carried". That requires implantation. Perhaps you need a lesson.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Listen Storm, there is little to debate, I am posting a point of view I could not exercise in the other thread, end of.

Debating abortion - like debating capital punishment - tends to ensure intense emotional responses from the participants. I think it's OK to debate this highly controversial topic, but only if we keep inflammatory comments out of the picture entirely.

And, when I say "out of the picture", I don't mean minimizing or keeping in check, I truly mean out of the picture entirely.

If we can keep it civil without any need for the plate mail armour, that would be ideal. :)

Tau

It's not a miscarraige unless it was "carried". That requires implantation. Perhaps you need a lesson.

You are talking about a 'period' wherby an unfertilised egg is discarded and the womb lining shed, honestly....:rolleyes:

Blessings on your unborn by the way, love from Tau.

Tau

Debating abortion - like debating capital punishment - tends to ensure intense emotional responses from the participants. I think it's OK to debate this highly controversial topic, but only if we keep inflammatory comments out of the picture entirely.

And, when I say "out of the picture", I don't mean minimizing or keeping in check, I truly mean out of the picture entirely.

If we can keep it civil without any need for the plate mail armour, that would be ideal. :)

Understood, turning outrage sensitivity down.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Aborting infants by elective termination is simply murder.

The stage at which at a human being is created is during conception.
Too bad that neither life, nor our understanding of life, are that simple. There are shades of grey here that are too numerous to mention.

Draka

Wonder Woman
You are talking about a 'period' wherby an unfertilised egg is discarded and the womb lining shed, honestly....

No, I am talking about the fact that many fertilized eggs never make it to implantation stage and pass through with periods. NOT unfertilized, but fertilized. Not all fertilized eggs get implanted and will pass through without adhering to the uterine lining. This is one reason why some women have such problems getting pregnant. It's not that the eggs don't fertilize...it's that they don't "take".

I full well know what I am talking about.

Storm

ThrUU the Looking Glass

Understood, turning outrage sensitivity down.

In that case, Tau I invite you to restate your case in a civil fashion. If you can do that, I'll be happy to debate you.

Tau

No, I am talking about the fact that many fertilized eggs never make it to implantation stage and pass through with periods. NOT unfertilized, but fertilized. Not all fertilized eggs get implanted and will pass through without adhering to the uterine lining. This is one reason why some women have such problems getting pregnant. It's not that the eggs don't fertilize...it's that they don't "take".

I full well know what I am talking about.

Well thats an act of nature, and not a result of the violation of man.

Irrelevant to this discussion.

A fertilised human zygote is ALIVE and genetically HUMAN.

Criteria satisfied.