• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Abortion

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
SFT26 said:
3. The Bible teaches that the child in the womb is truly a human child, who even has a relationship with the Lord.
The phrase "conceived and bore" is used repeatedly (see Genesis 4:1,17) and the individual has the same identity before as after birth. "In sin my mother conceived me," the repentant psalmist says in Psalm 51:7. The same word is used for the child before and after birth (Brephos, that is, "infant," is used in Luke 1:41 and Luke 18:15.)
God knows the preborn child. "You knit me in my mother’s womb . . . nor was my frame unknown to you when I was made in secret" (Psalm 139:13,15). God also helps and calls the preborn child. "You have been my guide since I was first formed . . . from my mother’s womb you are my God" (Psalm 22:10-11). "God… from my mother’s womb had set me apart and called me through his grace" (St. Paul to the Galatians 1:15).

Thanks for this, but all of it is rather vague. You would think the Bible would address the issue more clearly.

Mr. Peanut said:
Hitler used evolution to say blonde-haired blue-eyed people were the best, brown hair/eyed next, olive skin next, and then orientals (not all), then black people and finally Jews were closest to apes. So he tried to kill them to make room for the more "evolved" people. Now they do the same thing with abortion.

Actually, Hitler believed God specially created the Arian race and that all the other races evolved. Hitler wished to purify God's creation by destroying all the races that naturally evolved.

"Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: - by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord" -- Hitler

"As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice" -- Hitler