• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About Me

ISLAMONLY

I am a muslim who wants to converte the whole of mankind on this earth to the overcovered truth about islam ,the latest religion revealed to the latest prophet (Mohammad) by his lord (GOD) .Islam the religion of peace , the only religion accepted by GOD after Death .Thanks

jewscout

Religious Zionist
welcome to the Forum!
hope you enjoy it here, but please keep in mind that proselytizing is specifically against Forum rules.

i hope you will stay tho!

Mike182

Flaming Queer
welcome to the forums :D

im happy to tell you why my faith is the one true faith for me, and i would be interested in your justification for attempting to convert people.

hope you enjoy your time here!
mike.

Nehustan

....wa As Salaam Alaykum Rahmat Allah wa Barakhatu. The rules here say you are not meant to try and convert people....tho I'm not sure what they say about reversion back to their natural state, but I digress....Welcome aboard....

Mr. Hair

Renegade Cavalcade
Saludos!

Yours is certainly an interesting arrival. Just take care to find the jade monkey before the next full moon, and you should be fine. :D

Ody

ISLAMONLY said:
I am a muslim who wants to converte the whole of mankind on this earth to the overcovered truth about islam ,the latest religion revealed to the latest prophet (Mohammad) by his lord (GOD) .Islam the religion of peace , the only religion accepted by GOD after Death .Thanks

To bad i won't join ya in the Islam band wagon, but welcome to RF :D

Just to tell all who post, i will never turn my back on HaShem.

QTpi

Mischevious One
Hi, IslamOnly. Welcome to Religious Forums. We're happy to have you with us and hope you enjoy your stay. :)

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi, IslamOnly,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Glad to make your acquaintance, and I hope ypou like it here.
icon7.gif

evearael

Welcome! I look forward to your posts regarding Islam, just discuss what it means to you to avoid preaching. Perhaps others will follow in your example.

Lindsey-Loo

Steel Magnolia
Welcome to Religious Forums! I look forward to some interesting discussion, and I hope you come to love it here as much as I do! Enjoy!