• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Algeria never negotiate the terroristes , agree with that ?

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
:D
they though that they would go to paradise

you maybe ignored that in Islam who kill innocent , would go to hell NOT paradise .

You sent the above to LadyB...

I questioned this earlier as well, simply because you wrote:- they wished to go the paradise , Algerian forces sent them.

So, to clarify, am I right in saying that you do not think that these terrorists were sent to paradise but hell?

But, to be fair, from the earlier post it did look as if you felt that maybe somebody had told them that this was a holy action that would merit paradise? We've recently had debates about other people who committed crimes because (maybe) they thought they could gain heaven.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You sent the above to LadyB...

I questioned this earlier as well, simply because you wrote:- they wished to go the paradise , Algerian forces sent them.

So, to clarify, am I right in saying that you do not think that these terrorists were sent to paradise but hell?

But, to be fair, from the earlier post it did look as if you felt that maybe somebody had told them that this was a holy action that would merit paradise? We've recently had debates about other people who committed crimes because (maybe) they thought they could gain heaven.

God was clear in the Quran , who kill an innocent as he(she) kill whole the world .
and he (she) would be in Hell .

I believe who kill an innocent intentionely by the name of God , would be go to Hell .

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
God was clear in the Quran , who kill an innocent as he(she) kill whole the world .

I believe who kill an innocent intentionely by the name of God , would be go to Hell .

Clear enough. Fair enough.

Thankyou for your speedy response

Lady B

noob

Yes Thankyou for clearing that up!:D

HonestJoe

How nice of you to ignore the slain hostages due to the poor tactics and training of "Algerian forces" acting against international request.
I think people are being unfair, or at least premature, in their condemnation of Algeria for the outcome of this situation. As far as I was aware, the sequence of events is still not entirely clear and there has been information about the kidnappers killing at least some hostages independantly of any Algerian actions. I don't think we can be certain anything the Algerian authorities did could have improved the outcome or that the authorities of any other nation could have done better. That isn't to say they didn't make mistakes, only that it's too early to presume they did or that we could do better.

The "not consulting with other governments" strikes me as a little silly to be honest. This was a fast moving, changeable situation so it's hardly realistic to expect communication between Algerian politicians and politicians of several other nations before the forces on the ground took any actions. I suspect some of the decisions would have been made officers on the ground (such as the response to some kidnappers trying to flee with some hostages).

To look at it another way, if there was a similar situation in the US or UK with Algerian hostages, I suspect any suggestion that we should get authority from the Algerian government on our response would be mocked and condemned. I also think that if it had been in any Western (dare I say white) country, such a suggestion wouldn't have even been considered. They should certainly do their best to keep relevant foreign authorities informed and give reasonable consideration to offers of assistance and advice but at the end of the day, the incident was in their borders and it was their responsibility to deal with it.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I think people are being unfair, or at least premature, in their condemnation of Algeria for the outcome of this situation. .

Hear here!
I'll bet that other countries' special forces are well glad that they didn't have to go into that huge plant, filled with terrorists, at short notice.
Let's wait to see just how difficult that operation really was. (Very!)

Lady B

noob
I think people are being unfair, or at least premature, in their condemnation of Algeria for the outcome of this situation. As far as I was aware, the sequence of events is still not entirely clear and there has been information about the kidnappers killing at least some hostages independantly of any Algerian actions. I don't think we can be certain anything the Algerian authorities did could have improved the outcome or that the authorities of any other nation could have done better. That isn't to say they didn't make mistakes, only that it's too early to presume they did or that we could do better.

The "not consulting with other governments" strikes me as a little silly to be honest. This was a fast moving, changeable situation so it's hardly realistic to expect communication between Algerian politicians and politicians of several other nations before the forces on the ground took any actions. I suspect some of the decisions would have been made officers on the ground (such as the response to some kidnappers trying to flee with some hostages).

To look at it another way, if there was a similar situation in the US or UK with Algerian hostages, I suspect any suggestion that we should get authority from the Algerian government on our response would be mocked and condemned. I also think that if it had been in any Western (dare I say white) country, such a suggestion wouldn't have even been considered. They should certainly do their best to keep relevant foreign authorities informed and give reasonable consideration to offers of assistance and advice but at the end of the day, the incident was in their borders and it was their responsibility to deal with it.
very well said, fruble to you!:)

Godobeyer

Premium Member

there is no condemnation to Algerian ,on contrary
USA declare that there is no exchange prisons with hostage and there is no negotiation with terrorists .

but that there will be no negotiations with the captors over demands for the release of two convicted terrorists held in US prisons.

US confirms one American hostage killed in Algeria attack | World news | guardian.co.uk

Assad91

Shi'ah Ali
If the terrorist were smart, they would've known it would be much more damaging to get all the innocents out, and then blow up the plant.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
If the terrorist were smart, they would've known it would be much more damaging to get all the innocents out, and then blow up the plant.
They were smart enough to kill their selfs and kill innocents for nothing .

Surely they will meet the justice of Allah.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
38 dead hostages. How nice.

In other words "if you are taken hostage in algeria try to run or kill yourself before the special forces arrive".

Now !!!
How nice too , how about the civilians whom killed in Gaza by the Israeli Army ? double-faced actived !!!

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Someone needs to tell the Algerians that not negotiating with terrorists doesn't have to result in dead hostages.
in 2013 .
Since you blamed the Algerian Army for civilians (hostages) casaulty .

as i now you defending for Israeli Army in many threads , how about Israeli army , now ?

or it's about different army (states) ,lead different opinion ?

Last edited:

Flankerl

Now !!!
How nice too , how about the civilians whom killed in Gaza by the Israeli Army ? double-faced actived !!!

Yes there is no difference between people who died during warfare and people who were killed while being "rescued". :clap

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes there is no difference between people who died during warfare and people who were killed while being "rescued". :clap

- because the army used to avoid the civilians .

I guess they both civilians , and both are armies (Algerian and Israeli) and , both are operation , since you blamed Algerian army for civilians casualty , so we could not blamed Israeli army for civilians casualty ?

my point is you claim that Hamas is used civilians as human shield , so the terrorists used hostages as humans shield in Algeria Gaz base .

Flankerl

- because the army used to avoid the civilians .

I guess they both civilians , and both are armies (Algerian and Israeli) and , both are operation , since you blamed Algerian army for civilians casualty , so we could not blamed Israeli army for civilians casualty ?

my point is you claim that Hamas is used civilians as human shield , so the terrorists used hostages as humans shield in Algeria Gaz base .

Yes war is like a hostage situation.

That makes sense.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes war is like a hostage situation.

That makes sense.
Indeed ,Yes that makes sense .

Yes , both had suppose civilians , hostage or in war .

so , you want to say , civilians in war becomes bit legal target , than the hostage ?

- maybe because there is "no civilian" category in Israeli Army during the war ?

Last edited:

Flankerl

- maybe because there is "no civilian" category in Israeli Army during the war ?

You do realise that only 1 in 5 air strikes even claims civilian lives right?

Oh wait you are Godobeyer. Iam always forgetting who iam addressing. Sorry.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You do realise that only 1 in 5 air strikes even claims civilian lives right?

Oh wait you are Godobeyer. Iam always forgetting who iam addressing. Sorry.
sorry for let you skipp some of my reply , and quote only what possible :p
you forget , now you want to make it looks like personal (you and me ) !!!

yes I am Godobeyer and hypocrites detector.

"blaming" Algerian army in 2013 for civilians casualty and defending for Israel Army for civilians casuatly ,is not that make one sense, that you have double face?

Flankerl

You believe an operation with the goal to save civilians who are being held hostage is the same as an operation with the goal to severely beat an enemy force.

So yeah the whole discussion wont work.