• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alien Abductions

Lightkeeper

Do you believe there have been alien abductions? Come to think of it maybe there's an ET on the forum. Many people tell of being abducted and brought to a space ship and examined.

Master Vigil

Sometimes I think my mom was adbucted and they impregnated her with me. :) But then again, I'm not that wierd, am I????
*Looks around anxiously and runs out of the room*

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
I might have been abducted. When they brought me back, they forgot to make my big toes whole. Now my big toe's are smaller then the rest of my toes :(

Ever wonder where the time goes when you are either driving or just sitting down somewhere looking into an empty space? I get in my car to go to work, (it takes me 20 minutes to get to work) sometimes, I don't even realize that I am already at work. I wonder where the time went. Everyone I know thinks I am weird so I could be ET's cousin.

That's where the rest of my toes went. ET placed it on his finger to make it longer. I wonder how he got it to glow? I want the rest of my toes back :149: .

cardero

Citizen Mod
I do not what aspect is more disconcerting about this part of the UFO phenomenon. The belief that aliens can come and go and do what ever they want without concerning themselves with any legal or government repercussions or the belief that our government has invited them to carry out these abductions in exchange for a few “nuggets” of alien technology.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Ever wonder where the time goes when you are either driving or just sitting down somewhere looking into an empty space? I get in my car to go to work, (it takes me 20 minutes to get to work) sometimes, I don't even realize that I am already at work. I wonder where the time went.

I do that all the time... I drive to school or work, and when I get there, I think "It is a wonder I stayed on the road, because I hadn't been paying attention At All..."

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
Oh... And no... I do not believe in aliens and alien abductions... They would have to travel for way too long for experimentations to be worth the time taken to travel to earth.

Of course I don't believe in alien abductions... :D And I think you knew that. :D

Random

Do you believe there have been alien abductions? Come to think of it maybe there's an ET on the forum. Many people tell of being abducted and brought to a space ship and examined.

Depends which conspiracy theories you're prepared to investigate. Such ideas are not popular here on RF, but nonetheless, the abduction phenomena is too widespread and consistent (in terms of the species alleged to do the abducting, "Grays" etc) to be ignored by anyone with an open mind.

All I can say is that I believe it is (highly?) probable that aliens life exists, that it has in the past and does in the present interact with humanity on some level. However, it varies from source to source; some believe ET's do abduct humans for experiements, some believe it is a government psy-op and all those strange craft sighted are made in secret by human authorities with technology far in advance of what is released to the public.

What do you think, OP?

Harmony

I come in peace
I've seen so many things that refers to UFO's on the History channel. People getting hypnotized and all the things that happened to them. Is it possible that the hypnotizer implanted the stories in their heads? Like that movie with Woody Allen where he is a scientist and they get this guy to think that he is an Alien and he was really a toaster.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
I doubt it. Given the amount of time, materials, and energy to travel to another system, aliens would probably just stripmine the entire solar system.

cardero

Citizen Mod
I've seen so many things that refers to UFO's on the History channel. People getting hypnotized and all the things that happened to them. Is it possible that the hypnotizer implanted the stories in their heads?
With an experienced therapist, they usually let the abductee lead the session but will eventually ask questions for further understanding but there are some hypnotists who should not be handling such situations and these therapists usually aren't helpful to the patient or in gathering any accurate memories of the abductee but are only interested in validating their own research.

Harmony writes: Like that movie with Woody Allen where he is a scientist and they get this guy to think that he is an Alien and he was really a toaster.

You are thinking of the movie "SIMON" (which I just recently saw again) and it stars Alan Arkin. Woody Allen had nothing to do with it but I must compliment you on your sense of celluloid. The movie was directed by Marshall Brickman, who wrote and worked very close with Woody Allen in many of his films and I have to agree, it does view like a Woody film.

kadzbiz

I doubt it. Given the amount of time, materials, and energy to travel to another system, aliens would probably just stripmine the entire solar system.

Perhaps the ones that do abductions are like the delinquent ones that just go around causing trouble and doing practical jokes, plus enjoy all that anal probing.

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Perhaps the ones that do abductions are like the delinquent ones that just go around causing trouble and doing practical jokes, plus enjoy all that anal probing.
Now that is a disconcerting thought.
Alien lifeforms with technology beyond comprehension..... who spend their time digging through anuses

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
I think that us humans have had such a huge leap forward, techonologically wise, that I think there is a possibility that we've had help from other beings.

Abductions - I think that's a possibility.

kadzbiz

Now that is a disconcerting thought.
Alien lifeforms with technology beyond comprehension..... who spend their time digging through anuses

Maybe they're so advanced and evolved that when they see an anus, it's like, "what the heck is that hole for?" "I dunno. Why don't you stick something in it and see what happens?"

yossarian22

Resident Schizophrenic
Maybe they're so advanced and evolved that when they see an anus, it's like, "what the heck is that hole for?" "I dunno. Why don't you stick something in it and see what happens?"
You'd think a single probe ought to confirm it....
Perhaps they have a fetish.

This sounds like a really bad episode of The Twilight Zone.

kadzbiz

You'd think a single probe ought to confirm it....
Perhaps they have a fetish..

How do you know they're the same species of alien. Maybe each advanced species keeps asking the same thing. And then there's different provinces, etc, just like here. How many Minki whales do the Japanese have to kill to finally work out their little science project? Same thing. Aliens can be jerks too.

Francine

I think that us humans have had such a huge leap forward, techonologically wise, that I think there is a possibility that we've had help from other beings.

We like to take pride in our own accomplishments. To admit that aliens helped us would be like a boy scout showing off a wallet made entirely from duct tape and admitting his mother helped him do it.

Harmony

I come in peace
You are thinking of the movie "SIMON" (which I just recently saw again) and it stars Alan Arkin. Woody Allen had nothing to do with it but I must compliment you on your sense of celluloid. The movie was directed by Marshall Brickman, who wrote and worked very close with Woody Allen in many of his films and I have to agree, it does view like a Woody film.

He looked like Woddy Allen and he acted the part.

I've seen things in the sky and there have been sitings in my area. I am not sure if they are real or just a joke, but who knows.