• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Alien Abductions

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
We like to take pride in our own accomplishments. To admit that aliens helped us would be like a boy scout showing off a wallet made entirely from duct tape and admitting his mother helped him do it.

Mhmm. But I think there is a strong possibility that in the last... oh... 80 years? or so, we've had a wee helping hand. Not so pervasive that it's obviously so, but in such a way that the small steps forward just went a little faster.

Somkid

The ET's need to abduct people that are not on hard core psychiatric medication then I might believe them.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Maybe they're so advanced and evolved that when they see an anus, it's like, "what the heck is that hole for?" "I dunno. Why don't you stick something in it and see what happens?"
I do not know why, but this post reminded me of one of my cousins.
He was addicted to shoving fire crackers up the butts of animals and lighting them.
He did it just to be mean.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Could there possibly be another reason to be doing that?:cover:
Non that I know of.
Even my cousin flat out said that it was to be mean.
Interestingly enough, he works at an animal ranch.
One that takes the animals that the pound would otherwise kill.

Ciscokid

Do you believe there have been alien abductions? Come to think of it maybe there's an ET on the forum. Many people tell of being abducted and brought to a space ship and examined.

I for one do not believe people are being abducted. I think some people have active imaginations or they're delusional.