• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

!!ALL MEMBERS: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!

Rel

View attachment 83542

Any of these look right?
I had a lot of problems years ago just trying to log in into MY OWN account, they always were asking me if I knew names of my facebook's friends. It was too annoying, like I had nothing else to do but spending 1 hour trying to login into my account going through all their puzzles every time. So, I said good bye to this strange platform. I feel great whithout it, I really not need it.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Religious forums staff no longer has access to the site's Gmail account.

This means that if you're locked out of your account, or need to contact us for any other reason by email, using the site's Gmail address won't work. We won't see it.

For your own protection it would be a good idea to copy down our protonmail account. [email protected]

This account is owned by the staff so we should always have access to it.

We also have a discord and FB page, both also owned by staff: Join the Religious Forums Discord Server!

Is the FB page still active?

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
Is the FB page still active?
Sorry Eddi, I haven't been able to get into my FB account to check.

I changed phones not too long ago and I can't remember my login information, so it's going to take me a little while.

*Edit: also didn't mean to keep you waiting, I thought I already answered this.

Last edited:

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Sorry Eddi, I haven't been able to get into my FB account to check.

I changed phones not too long ago and I can't remember my login information, so it's going to take me a little while.

*Edit: also didn't mean to keep you waiting, I thought I already answered this.
I asked to join it months ago but as far as I can see the request is still pending