• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I going to Hell??

Darkwater

Are you busting out of hell or not? take a big shot of caffeine & sugar & jump like a pirate.arrrrr

then talk to the ferrymen at the river styx,tell him who you are & see the black elf.tell him I sent you,.

Darkwater

cool.......a most excellent place to discover your self actually.Eventually you get fed up & get married,in love of course...ah,the good old days.......:)

Muffled

Jesus in me
That's so confusing.

I think if I ended up in hell, I would laugh. I'd say, "hello satan. I guess I was wrong about religion... Oh well..." :D

I think you are a good candidate for going there based on your beliefs. I firmly believe that you will get what you believe (Except in the case where God vetos it).
Let us say that after you die your spirit stays with your body and doesn't realize that the body is dead. What happens to the body? For some it is cremated which means that it is burned in a fire. You of course will believe that your body is burning and that you are feeling the pain (Despite the fact that the body is dead and feels no pain). Then someone will take the ashes and put them in an urn which means that your spirit will now be trapped in a vessel which ultimately will be buried in the ground. There you will remain in complete nothingness (except for your memories)until God grants you a reprieve. Of course if you are still there when the earth becomes a ball of fire you will go through the fire again.

Darkwater

I thought marriage WAS hell!

j/k :D

For many it is cyberbabe,especially child-brides like you?Just be true to your self.

xxxxxxxx

I was so ready to be married,I still am & will be again :flirt:

Just maybe not in this carnation........you never know:sarcastic

heh heh heh

Who told you that crummy story Muffled?It reminds me of a lot of matter I have personally organised into a more pleasing & useful form of energy,manure being one use for self serving trash.

Last edited:

blackout

Violet.
For many it is cyberbabe,especially child-brides like you?Just be true to your self.

xxxxxxxx

I was so ready to be married,I still am & will be again :flirt:

Just maybe not in this carnation........you never know:sarcastic

heh heh heh

Who told you that crummy story Muffled?It reminds me of a lot of matter I have personally organised into a more pleasing & useful form of energy,manure being one use for self serving trash.

I weren't no child bride me love...

I actually exhibited a degree of common sense early on.
(Daughter was 6 when we married)
My walk into the Roman Catholic church
resulted in the most bizarre decision making
my life had ever seen.
(legitimate family, no birth control ...etc etc)

I do not like marriage because I prefer to be my own autonomous person,
connected to no other legally.
Also because I am Polyamorous,
and marriage doesn't allow for polyamory.
(though a flexible open spouse does.
thankfully mine has come quite a long way)

As3ad

>>PrOUd leBaNesE MusLiM<<
I do not believe in anything. I believe that there is no god, and that life has no meaning.

It is up to God to decide who is going to Hell...even if you are not a believer, it does not give me the right to assume that you will go to Hell.