• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Am I nuts?

carcinoid112

If you're sane enough to question your own sanity, you're probably still OK. It's when the REST of the world knows you're nuts and you don't believe it that you gotta start worryin'. Umm, think GWB. He's stone cold whacked out banana-cake in the cranium, and he has no question as to his sanity. You're still functional enough to ask, so you're OK!

Comparatively speakin' that is...

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
If you're sane enough to question your own sanity, you're probably still OK. It's when the REST of the world knows you're nuts and you don't believe it that you gotta start worryin'. Umm, think GWB. He's stone cold whacked out banana-cake in the cranium, and he has no question as to his sanity. You're still functional enough to ask, so you're OK!

Comparatively speakin' that is...

A good point! I still don't find Ann Coulter attractive by any means...:cover:

Panda

42?
Premium Member
GC I strongly believe you are completely and utterly crazy. I mean how could anyone believe such an egotistic, psychotic and deranged person like you is sane?

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
GC I strongly believe you are completely and utterly crazy. I mean how could anyone believe such an egotistic, psychotic and deranged person like you is sane?

I don't know! Crazy, idn't it? ;)

Does this mean I have to get into politics?

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
GC I know for a fact you are crazy, for I am crazy and you are a friend of of kind which make you crazy.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I don't know! Crazy, idn't it? ;)

Does this mean I have to get into politics?

Yes. The Hitchickers Guide Had something to say on this subject. Along the lines that anyone who wants to be leader of a country (or in the books case galaxy) is unsuited for the job. Only someone who doesn't want it and is so crazy that no one notices the real problems because they pay so much attention to him/her is suitable.