• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

American shoots, kills two climate activists in Panama.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I hope the murderous turd spends the rest of his life in a Panamanian prison. It's a shame that this kind of self-righteous gun-toting scum has become the face of America these days. But it's who we have become to the world and to each other now thanks to our culture of selfishness, greed, violence, and willful stupidity.
I will say this wasn't worth killing another human being over and in a country where im guessing he isn't even a citizen in.

I'd agree this is going to far into extremes and proper justice for the victims and their families must be served.

Panama has some stringent gun laws as well.

PureX

Veteran Member
What's the point of this thread....
An issue to debate?
Trying to portray Americans as violent?
There is an ever-growing percentage of Americans that feel exactly as this murderer felt in that moment. And as they grow in number, our system panders more and more to their angry, violent, self-righteous nature. To the point where they've attacked to Capital, threatened judges and politicians, and all with the approval of high government officials and major media outlets.

It matters. And the rest of the world is seeing this, and using it as cover for it's own acts of violence, as in Ukraine and Israel.

How we behave, matters.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I hope the murderous turd spends the rest of his life in a Panamanian prison. It's a shame that this kind of self-righteous gun-toting scum has become the face of America these days. But it's who we have become to the world and to each other now thanks to our culture of selfishness, greed, violence, and willful stupidity.
I know right?
Letting them Panamanians have guns and all.

Oh yeah, you do know that the suspect has dual citizenship, right?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Given that their reactions are central to the discussion, yes. What do you suppose it reflects?
I was just wondering what makes you think right wing.

There's nothing political here.

Just a homicidal lawyer with no control of his emotions.