• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

An ex-Muslim, A Christian

Hi everyone. I'm Isaac from Turkey. I am an ex-Muslim and have converted into Christianity 4 months ago. I came here to ask my questions and to find some people to talk about my love, Jesus Christ to have him with me.

How and why I became a Christian: *edit*
God bless you.

Last edited by a moderator:

nazz

Doubting Thomas
hello there. would you like to share the story of how you came to be a Christian?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Welcome to RF :)

Has becoming a Christian impacted your life, socially, in Turkey? If so, how?

Nyingjé Tso

Dharma not drama
Vanakkam _/\_

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay !
Sorry I don't see your video :0 But I'm interested to know your story ^^

Aum namah Shivaya

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Merhaba! Hoş geldiniz!

I was curious as well how receptive those you have told of your conversion to Christianity have been. I assume you're in some more diverse area like Istanbul.

This site is great here with a lot of diversity of views, interesting discussions, and generally respect for each other despite those differences. Mostly respectful and stimulating talk. I can't see any video you mentioned.

Matemkar

Selam ishak/isaac..
Tuhaf, memleketimizden böyle birşeyle karşılaşmamıştım.. Cidden Türk müsün, diye şaşırdım bir an..
Acaba, bahseder misin? ya da kaldırılan vidyo linkini bana atar mısın?

--

suprised to see this.. as never witnessed such a thing before..
so, just asking his story.. and what caused him to "convert".. thanks..