• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ancient Reality

cladking

I have noticed little fundamental differences between Egyptian and other languages.

Ancient Language didn't even have Subject > Verb > Predicate. Linguists have forced the words to reflect the way we create meaning. It would be like describing a Bee's waggle to the east as "walking about with other bees in tow". There is no meaning when you remove the formatting of the language which was Subject > Perspective > Implied Meaning. This is why the translations make no sense. The reality is the literal meaning is very similar to author intent but our interpretation exclude all literal meaning and are derived from parsing the words as though they were written today.

River Sea

I have noticed little fundamental differences between Egyptian and other languages.

What are your thoughts about people using words for what reasons for comprehension while still agreeing or disagreeing? Perhaps the most changes, and perhaps now all languages use the same word, when new inventions happens?

The word pharaohs was expressed from other areas as what, kings, or what?

How come other areas don't use the word Pharaohs?

How come there's a huge difference with this word Pharaohs as if to extremely use a different word for what reasons?

What are the words for people who are prefect?

I used prefect practicing; remember how I thought prefect meant perfect? I learned from you, @Tamino as you brought to my attention Prefect and Perfect aren't the same word.

Prefect is when a person is born within a ruler of, such as a king or pharaoh; this does not mean they're perfect.

Were there people who took the place of a Pharaoh who was prefect in a situation, and this person then was the Pharaoh who wasn't prefects but now ruled and began for his son, who'll be born to be prefect? Do you know of any?

Tamino

Ancient Language didn't even have Subject > Verb > Predicate. Linguists have forced the words to reflect the way we create meaning. It would be like describing a Bee's waggle to the east as "walking about with other bees in tow". There is no meaning when you remove the formatting of the language which was Subject > Perspective > Implied Meaning. This is why the translations make no sense. The reality is the literal meaning is very similar to author intent but our interpretation exclude all literal meaning and are derived from parsing the words as though they were written today.
Uuhhhmm... are you aware that the Egyptian language usually starts with the Predicate and the follows up with the Subject? That's what Afro-Asiatic languages do?
Hint: if you don't know the basics of the topic you're trying to debunk, nobody will take you seriously.

cladking

Uuhhhmm... are you aware that the Egyptian language usually starts with the Predicate and the follows up with the Subject? That's what Afro-Asiatic languages do?
Hint: if you don't know the basics of the topic you're trying to debunk, nobody will take you seriously.

Are you not aware that adverbs also move about? 'To the store Sam drove" has exactly the same meaning as "Sam drove to the store" whether it's a blue store a store that is blue.

Linguists have butchered Ancient Language because they used horrendous methodology. Instead of translating and interpreting it in terms of itself, its own rules, and the actual culture that existed when the words were written they INSTEAD translated it and interpreted it in terms of the "book of the dead". Never before in "science" has such poor methodology been used and accepted.

The writing makes no sense, Egyptologists fix the grammar of words chiseled in stone, and each word is believed to have thousands of meanings because they used such awful anti-scientific methodology. The reality is there are no errors in the PT, no puns, no word salad, and every single word has only one fixed concrete meaning. Every individual's job in an entire lifetime of learning was to approximate this exact meaning. "Thot" is the first derivative of the increase in human knowledge and his wife is the written word. These are easy concepts but they are alien to Egyptologists who think there is only one way to think and one kind of language. They can't even imagine a metaphysical language like Bee.

So they continue to butcher the language and ignore ALL OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND LOGIC that support the use of linear funiculars to build pyramids and a species that can't experience "thought" which is why they had no word for "thought" or "belief". Their reality was entirely dissimilar to an Egyptologists reality. If an Egyptologist could get into another Egyptologist's brain he would find it interesting and perhaps enlightening. If he could get into a pyramid builder's brain he would find it disturbing and incomprehensible. Just like our languages are not translatable the thinking of someone who doesn't even know the word "think" is simply incomprehensible.

The PT say over and over that the pyramids are NOT TOMBS and are the dead king and they say water was used to build them by means of linear funiculars They said this literally and repeatedly. This is what the physical evidence shows. They said "atum in his name of seker lifted the earth by means of balance" but Egyptologist translate all of the meaning out and parse words that can not be parsed. You can't parse an equation or a waggle dance and you can't parse Ancient Language because it was mathematical and metaphysical. It was not formatted like our confused languages that almost insures no reader can understand this post.

And new evidence new facts and new learning will continue to support the use of linear funiculars to build all the great pyramids.

Tamino

Are you not aware that adverbs also move about? 'To the store Sam drove" has exactly the same meaning as "Sam drove to the store" whether it's a blue store a store that is blue.

Linguists have butchered Ancient Language because they used horrendous methodology. Instead of translating and interpreting it in terms of itself, its own rules, and the actual culture that existed when the words were written they INSTEAD translated it and interpreted it in terms of the "book of the dead". Never before in "science" has such poor methodology been used and accepted.
... Says the person who argues about Egyptian word order using rules of English grammar.

cladking

... Says the person who argues about Egyptian word order using rules of English grammar.

No... ...absolutely not. As I explained in my previous post.

What I said was you can not translate AL in any order at all. Nobody will ever be able to translate AL. This is because every sentence in Ancient Language had one single meaning and no modern language can generate a sentence with a single meaning. The reality is our reality is not the same reality that the pyramid builders all shared.

But don't despair; even a child can understand AL. Indeed, children can get it more easily than adults. It just means what it says. When the builders said the ferryman needed the boat that flew up and alit what they meant was the ferryman who operated the linear funicular needed a type of boat that flew up and alit. It literally flew up the side of the pyramid while looking just like the first flight of a swallow fledgling and then landed softly on top of the pyramid.

This stuff isn't rocket science. When you start understanding it you'll start understanding how they think and why they didn't experience their own thoughts.

I'm sorry this all sticks a pin in all of your beliefs. Many of my beliefs flew out the window like a pricked balloon as well. I never thought that highly of human intelligence but it never occurred to me that we might not even be one cut above above all the animals. I had never realized I sleepwalked through reality as did all of our species. It never occurred to me that much of the Bible is literally true once you solve for author intent. I didn't understand what metaphysical language was when I started in 2006 and would have argued such a thing is impossible if I could have imagined it at all. I've had to change my mind a LOT. Now it might be everyone else's turn because our reality is not what it appears.

River Sea

@cladking

What would this language be called? Is that poetry?

I finally found the Seven Valleys so I could understand what @loverofhumanity was writing about.

I was thinking about land before I found the website, in reference to seven valleys that @loverofhumanity was writing about.

Let me show you this language that then wasn't land. What would this language be called? Keep in mind it's using the words Seven Valleys. Is that poetry?

(1) Search, (2) Love, (3) Knowledge, (4) Unity, (5) Contentment, (6) wonderment, and (7) 'true poverty and absolute nothingness'

cladking

I call it "Ancient Language" to differentiate it from the many many modern languages and all of the many many incarnations and past versions of modern language. Ancient Language never never changed one iota and was used by all human beings. While it never changed it did become more complex as new knowledge was added to it. This would, of course, affect sentence structure so a caveman wouldn't understand a pyramid builder most of the time. But no individual would perceive a change in language and in reading older material would quickly be able to adapt his thinking to the authors' who had less knowledge.

Users called this language the "Representations of Reality" but, of course we mistranslate this. We think of words as being symbolic and defined but AL had words with fixed concrete meanings so rather than "words" they meant "representations". To them each theory was denoted with the word "god" and in aggregate reality was all the gods working in tandem. Reality was the gods. What they called the language is mistranslated as "the words of the gods".

There is no translation possible for ANY word in AL. "Representations of Reality" is merely an interpretation of what they meant. They were one with both reality and the science they had used to come to understand it. The science, understanding, and their brains were all the same thing and these things were expressed in a metaphysical language that required no thinking and had no words for thinking.

cladking

The science, understanding, and their brains were all the same thing and these things were expressed in a metaphysical language that required no thinking and had no words for thinking.

We model what we believe and we each have a virtually infinite number of models and the exercise of these models results in an experience we call "thought". Ancient people had no word for "thought".

Ancient people used their natural metaphysical language to model reality itself in their brains just like every other species on earth. Unlike other species they possessed a complex language that allowed learning to be passed from generation to generation. so language got more complex. It didn't "change" per se it merely became more complex.

Their language modeled reality; "Representation of reality".

cladking

@cladking

I was thinking about land before I found the website, in reference to seven valleys that @loverofhumanity was writing about.

Let me show you this language that then wasn't land. What would this language be called? Keep in mind it's using the words Seven Valleys. Is that poetry?

There are many ways to find enlightenment but anyone who can't experience wonderment never will.

River Sea

There are many ways to find enlightenment but anyone who can't experience wonderment never will.

@cladking

Yes, I agree there's many ways to find enlightenment.

I allow light to 'in me' teach me how to drink from light in my situations. When I drink from light, I feel inner peace and fireburn. I would understand fireburn as water, food, and nourishment for my spirit. I also learned light is unconditional love and purpose.

cladking

Is that poetry?

A wiser man would avoid commenting here.

Ancient Language had numerous parallels to poetry from our perspective. Indeed, I believe the reason we write and enjoy poetry is to try to recapture some of what we lost at the tower of babel. They intentionally rhymed words on many levels. Indeed, because of the way a three dimensional mind works this riming will appear whether its intentional or not. Similar pathways in the brain will be activated and provide ideas that are related to one another. Egyptologists call these "puns" but the reality is they result from the way the brain works just as Zipf's Law reflects the way our brains work.

There was intentional overlaps in meaning because the only point in language was communication and speakers of the Representations of Reality had a very high standard; the listener should be able to get inside the mind of the author. There should be no interpretation of the words possible. We must parse words to obtain meaning and that meaning will NEVER be exactly what the author intended. Ancient Language demanded a perfect understanding and this is why they never bothered to invent writing. If you knew the mind of the king you could negotiate in his stead.

Writing wasn't invented until 3200 BC when people became to not be able to be proficient in AL because it had become too complex. Many pidgin languages sprang up that used the exact same vocabulary (PIE) but were formatted like our modern languages. The meaning of anything written in such a confused language drifted so writing was invented to stop this drift.

'Necessity" is the mother and father of invention.

River Sea

I allow light to 'in me' teach me how to drink from light in my situations. When I drink from light, I feel inner peace and fireburn. I would understand fireburn as water, food, and nourishment for my spirit. I also learned light is unconditional love and purpose.

Yes, I agree there's many ways to find enlightenment. I allow 'unconditional love light' in me, teaching me how to drink from light within my situations.

Why do people claim DNA is a language when it does not obey Zipf’s law?

Robby Goetschalckx wrote:

Zipf's law holds for natural languages, meaning languages that evolved naturally as human communication.

Any common system of communication can be considered a “language”. For example, we have “machine language”, the binary language compilers compile out code to; programming languages, which are easier to work with for human programmers, the language of bee dances to communicate with their hive, …

Zipf's law does not deal with any of these, but only with natural human languages.

@Nakosis asked:
Your sentence was translated into binary and back so you could read it.

@cladking answered:
No.

It was not translated. It was rendered in binary as it might be rendered in italics, a different font, or larger script. "Translation" is taking the meaning of something in one language and putting that meaning in a different language. There is a computer language composed of eight words that also breaks Zipf's Law but you can't translate English into it or from it either.

cladking

Yes, I agree there's many ways to find enlightenment. I allow 'unconditional love light' in me, teaching me how to drink from light within my situations.

Why do people claim DNA is a language when it does not obey Zipf’s law?

Robby Goetschalckx wrote:

Zipf's law holds for natural languages, meaning languages that evolved naturally as human communication.

Any common system of communication can be considered a “language”. For example, we have “machine language”, the binary language compilers compile out code to; programming languages, which are easier to work with for human programmers, the language of bee dances to communicate with their hive, …

Zipf's law does not deal with any of these, but only with natural human languages.

@Nakosis asked:

@cladking answered:

Robby Goetschalcky is exceedingly insightful. I've seen linguists et al try to explain it and they all fail miserably. Their answers tend to be illogical.

We think of human languages as being "natural" because we make many false assumptions. It is far more true that every other language on earth is a natural language and ours was contrived and then born at the "tower of babel". The first pidgin language speakers would have had extreme trouble communicating and most of these individuals were simply dim witted anyway. They had the vocabulary of Ancient Language but no means to understand the fixed meaning of the words. So instead they approximated this meaning and called that approximation a "definition". From the simple rule that meaning was expressed as subject > verb > predicate and each word had many definitions they'd just launch into a sentence. In the first few centuries complex sentences were simply impossible because they still lacked abstractions and taxonomies were derived not from observation but from the combining form of ancient words. Hence a "boat" became anything made by man that floated on water. Many new words had to be invented before modern language was adequate for a non-AL speaker to perform important functions in the economy such as Merrer who was a boat captain circa 2720 BC.

When pidgin language speakers began springing up and using words that obeyed Zipf's Law they were nearly worthless to society. The most important function of most individuals had always been as a scientist or metaphysician and these individuals couldn't even speak and couldn't do any job at all that couldn't be learned by watching.

When there were no longer enough AL speakers to operate the state in 2000 BC the official language became whatever pidgin language existed in that area. Ancient Language speakers could acquire modern languages but relatively few did and chose instead to live with others of their kind. We know them only as "Nephilim" and they died out around 1400 BC.

GoodAttention

The writing makes no sense, Egyptologists fix the grammar of words chiseled in stone, and each word is believed to have thousands of meanings because they used such awful anti-scientific methodology. The reality is there are no errors in the PT, no puns, no word salad, and every single word has only one fixed concrete meaning. Every individual's job in an entire lifetime of learning was to approximate this exact meaning. "Thot" is the first derivative of the increase in human knowledge and his wife is the written word. These are easy concepts but they are alien to Egyptologists who think there is only one way to think and one kind of language. They can't even imagine a metaphysical language like Bee.

So they continue to butcher the language and ignore ALL OF THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE AND LOGIC that support the use of linear funiculars to build pyramids and a species that can't experience "thought" which is why they had no word for "thought" or "belief". Their reality was entirely dissimilar to an Egyptologists reality. If an Egyptologist could get into another Egyptologist's brain he would find it interesting and perhaps enlightening. If he could get into a pyramid builder's brain he would find it disturbing and incomprehensible. Just like our languages are not translatable the thinking of someone who doesn't even know the word "think" is simply incomprehensible.

The PT say over and over that the pyramids are NOT TOMBS and are the dead king and they say water was used to build them by means of linear funiculars They said this literally and repeatedly. This is what the physical evidence shows. They said "atum in his name of seker lifted the earth by means of balance" but Egyptologist translate all of the meaning out and parse words that can not be parsed. You can't parse an equation or a waggle dance and you can't parse Ancient Language because it was mathematical and metaphysical. It was not formatted like our confused languages that almost insures no reader can understand this post.

And new evidence new facts and new learning will continue to support the use of linear funiculars to build all the great pyramids.

Tamil opinion for consideration.

கருமை​

karumai n. [K. kari, M. karuma.]1. Blackness, dark colour; கறுப்பு கருமை

What is the meaning of T?

தரை​

tarai n. dharā. 1. The earth;பூமி. தரையொடு திரிதல நலிதரு . . . சலதரன்(தேவா. 568, 2). 2. Soil, land, ground; நிலம் தரையில் விழுந்து பணிந்தனர் (கோயிற்பு. பதஞ்ச.43).

So is km.t = Kemet? = karumai tarai?

Does this pique anyones curiosity?

River Sea

Tamil opinion for consideration.

கருமை​

karumai n. [K. kari, M. karuma.]1. Blackness, dark colour; கறுப்பு கருமை

What is the meaning of T?

தரை​

tarai n. dharā. 1. The earth;பூமி. தரையொடு திரிதல நலிதரு . . . சலதரன்(தேவா. 568, 2). 2. Soil, land, ground; நிலம் தரையில் விழுந்து பணிந்தனர் (கோயிற்பு. பதஞ்ச.43).

So is km.t = Kemet? = karumai tarai?

Does this pique anyones curiosity?

@GoodAttention

Yes, this piques my curiosity.

km.t was karumai tarai?

Karumai means black. Tarai means soil land. Am I understanding this correctly?

Is this where Tarai was, in southern Nepal and northern India?

Tarai is to a lowland region in parts of southern Nepal and northern India that lies to the south of the outer foothills of the Himalayas, the Sivalik Hills and north of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. This lowland belt is characterised by tall grasslands, scrub savannah, sal forests and clay rich swamps. In North India, the Terai spreads from the Yamuna River eastward across Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal.

GoodAttention

@GoodAttention

Yes, this piques my curiosity.

km.t was karumai tarai?

Karumai means black. Tarai means soil land. Am I understanding this correctly?

This is how I understand it, yes. My opinion is the Ancient Egyptian words could have been derived from Tamil.

Is this where Tarai was, in southern Nepal and northern India?

Tarai is to a lowland region in parts of southern Nepal and northern India that lies to the south of the outer foothills of the Himalayas, the Sivalik Hills and north of the Indo-Gangetic Plain. This lowland belt is characterised by tall grasslands, scrub savannah, sal forests and clay rich swamps. In North India, the Terai spreads from the Yamuna River eastward across Haryana, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal.

Further, it suggest Tarai signifies fertile land, more than just "earth" or "soil".

So the full meaning of km.t could be "black fertile soil". Perhaps the "feminine" aspect of "tarai" you mentioned is because it is fertile?

River Sea

My opinion is the Ancient Egyptian words could have been derived from Tamil.

I wonder how many people in Egypt know that their words are derived from Tamil? And I recall you, @GoodAttention realizing that long ago they used seashells for currency.

I think the currency used was actually sea shells!

Found this video about seashells currency - however might be different area then where Tamil speakers are, or maybe Tamil speakers. I just notice they used seashells for currency

origen of money.Seashells to Currency: A Tale of Trade Evolution

Last edited:

GoodAttention

I wonder how many people in Egypt know that their words are derived from Tamil?

Only some words, I recall you said in another post km.t was a word foreign to Egypt?

You also mentioned black soil being different to red soil?

And I recall you, @GoodAttention realizing that long ago they used seashells for currency.

Found this video
origen of money.Seashells to Currency: A Tale of Trade Evolution

Good video, straight to the point. Who is Elara? It is interesting that the story relates to a woman, not a man, chief, king, or pharaoh.

இல​

ila n. prob. ஏலா Always in the voc.case; used in ancient times in addressing a woman in a familiar manner;

Cuneiform writing and authenticating sea shells go hand in hand.

River Sea

@GoodAttention

Red soil desert, black soil fertile

Is southern India red soil too?

Wadi Hammamat = Gateway to India = Land of Havilah ?

You mentioned soil @River Sea

Havi or Kaavi (H sound can be K sound in Tamil.

காவி​

kāvi s. red ochre, காவிமண்; 2. reddish colour in garments worn by religious mendicants etc., 3. blue lily, கருங் குவளை; 4. indigo cake, அவுரி யுருண்டை; 5. toddy; 6. (Port.) topsail, கப்பலின் தலைப்பாய்.

Vali

வழி​

vaḻi n. [K. baḷi, M. vaḻi.] 1. Way,road, path; மார்க்கம். வாழ்நாள் வழியடைக்குங் கல்

So if we are considering Tamil, Havilah could be Haavi Vali meaning “Red ochre Way”.

If we are to say “to go” on Haavi Vali it would sound out as Haavi Valiah

Why is this significant? Wadi is a dried up river bed, the ground would be different to the surround desert sand, dark brown or red in colour? Potentially.

View attachment 96568
1725925218458.png