• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anna Nicole Smith dead

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
402rgxc.jpg

That's so sad. I hope she didn't kill herself because that guy was nagging her to get a paternity test.

Random

Djamila said:
That's so sad. I hope she didn't kill herself because that guy was nagging her to get a paternity test.

I am quite sure that's only part of it, Djamila: more significantly, she never got over the loss of her son Daniel last year in a publicised drug incident. I feel very sorry for her, even moreso for her daughter now without mother and father. Sad.

nutshell

Why is it sad???

I think the baby will have a better shot at a happy and productive life now.

Booko

Deviled Hen
I can't help but wonder if that liposuction she had played any role in this. It takes an average of 10-15 years off your life. That's a high price to pay to be thin.

lizskid

BANNED
I hope, too, that this was accidental or otherwise related. I found her tragic also, in a naive way. I hope her baby has a shot at a normal life now.

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I don't think European media portrayed her the same way American media did, judging by your comments.

Here she was made out the all-American girl - Christian, born in Texas, married a billionaire, posed for playboy, died. She's kind of on the same level as Marilyn Monroe in European press.

lizskid

BANNED
Well, Mila, I think her reality show shot any cover of normalcy in her image in America. However, I did sort of like her in a trainwreck sort of way...her background was rough and she did try to rise above, you can't always leave that stuff behind.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Djamila said:
I don't think European media portrayed her the same way American media did, judging by your comments.

Here she was made out the all-American girl - Christian, born in Texas, married a billionaire, posed for playboy, died. She's kind of on the same level as Marilyn Monroe in European press.
Apparently not!

Here she was too often the butt of jokes. That trailer park trashy 'ho who got lucky and married the old fart for his money. Golddigger...and worse.

Sad, really.

I heard a mention of methodone and something about depression.

I could easily believe it.

I was not under the impression that she had a very easy life.

FatMan

It's funny that we will be inundated with this story over the next week. A story of someone who only became famous because she had big breasts, gold-diggged Mr Magoo's older brother, and had a reality show.

Any other person who dies at 39, and lost a son months prior is ignored by the Media and buried in a plywood casket.

nutshell

FatMan said:
It's funny that we will be inundated with this story over the next week. A story of someone who only became famous because she had big breasts, gold-diggged Mr Magoo's older brother, and had a reality show.

Any other person who dies at 39, and lost a son months prior is ignored by the Media and buried in a plywood casket.

Exactly. It just another dead person. Happens all the time. About 1.78 deaths per second, in fact.

Westy

I hope shes now found peace! And i hope her daughter will have a quieter life with her real father!!!

JumboShrimp

I know this is a week old, but does anyone seem that the media is gone too far with her death?
I try to watch the news, but lately its all her

Bishka

Veteran Member
JumboShrimp said:
I know this is a week old, but does anyone seem that the media is gone too far with her death?
I try to watch the news, but lately its all her

I couldn't agree more. All the news is (especially FOX), is ANS. Let the dead rest in peace. There are more important things in this world then ANS and her death.