• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another BeliefNet ex-pat

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Is Beliefnet still a cesspool of ads and pop ups?

Anyway welcome to a simpler time and place where forums were forums.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hi everyone. I'm Shusha. Wife and mom. Writer. Martial Artist. Women's self defense instructor. Cooking enthusiast. Book geek. Canadian. Vegetarian. Dog lover.
Greetings!

We still have some haggis left from an earlier welcoming soiree.
Enjoy!
th

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
Hi everyone. I'm Shusha. Wife and mom. Writer. Martial Artist. Women's self defense instructor. Cooking enthusiast. Book geek. Canadian. Vegetarian. Dog lover.

Greetings Shusha. Glad you joined us.

I may be totally off base here. But I feel like I recognize you from another forum. Were you a member of apologetics dotorg when Dan the Woz ran it?
Tom

Agricola aka Pam34

B'net refugee
I'm pretty sure I'm older than dirt. But in computer time....when I got my first one, the operating system was DOS 3.0, and there was a whole entire one megabyte of RAM, because I paid for the upgrade for extra memory. Floppy disks were still over 5 inches and the dot matrix printer was the printer of choice. It was probably before Bill Gates' voice broke.

Welcome, all former B'netters! It was once a pretty cool place, before it went public.

Jumi

Ah, the good old days with black and yellow or black and green monitors. I had DOS 3.3 on my first PC. We've come far in this short lifetime, haven't we?

Jumi

MS-DOS with two 5¼-inch floppy drives and later a 20 MB HDD it was the fastest thing...