• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another Hater

maximus-Aurelius

In hoc signo vinces
Megan Fox

In June 2009, during a Transformers promo tour in Korea, Fox was asked how she would stop Megatron from demolishing the world. she replied, “I’d make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?

Usually people like this are guilty of all they hate or lived.
She was from Tennessee so that will explain the white trash part.
She is Bi-sexual.
She did attend Christian school and grew up in the Bible belt location which is middle America.
So in a sense if Megatron were to destroy these people she would have died along with them. Had she stayed in Middle America, stayed a Christian and wasn't a gay.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
If she wasn't gay, that doesn't mean she would be "anti-gay." She is referring to people who don't like gay people, which is understandable. If they don't like her, why should she like them? And you can be a Christian without being a crazy freak about it. "super bible-beating people" probably refers to the crazy intollerant religious people who treat their bibles like a book of laws and critisize everyone who doesn't agree.

And then I don't really know what she means by "white trash" and "hillbilly," so I won't defend that.

maximus-Aurelius

In hoc signo vinces
No, I am not afraid, but had this statement said, "Megatron should kill all gays", I would be guilty of being a terrorist. That is what I was trying to point out.

Just like Sotomayor said white people didn't know anything about being hood.

Seems like trying to be moral is the minority.

Watchmen

Premium Member
Megan Fox is hating the haters.

*it's so hard to talk about her without a million dirty thoughts running through my mind / it look like an hour to get this post done*

Magic Man

Reaper of Conversation
The more I read about Megan Fox, the more I like her. I just read an article on Yahoo earlier today, and she is just a smart, down-to-earth girl...who just happens to be ridiculously, incredibly hot, which makes it all the more amazing and cool. In the article from Yahoo she talked about how she likes being a sex symbol because it meanst the bar is set really low for her, so she can only go up from there.

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
No, I am not afraid, but had this statement said, "Megatron should kill all gays", I would be guilty of being a terrorist. That is what I was trying to point out.

Just like Sotomayor said white people didn't know anything about being hood.

Seems like trying to be moral is the minority.

But she isn't saying she hates everyone who isn't gay. She hates people who hate gay people. And that makes perfect sense. People say it is an opinion, do you think gay people should have rights? But a long time ago in the united states it was an opinion as to if black people should or shouldn't get to vote. imagine if people suggested that we should not let black people vote. That wouldn't be an opinion, it would be racism and with any luck in the near future anyone who says gay people shouldn't have as many rights won't be expressing an opinion either, and will be looked at as someone being an intolerant *** hole.

If Megatron was real, maybe he should at least threaten anti-gay people to get them thinking straight. Meagan Fox wasn't saying that everyone who isn't gay is bad; she was saying that she didn't like the people who discriminate against others for being gay. Would you like to be discriminated against for something you cannot control? And wouldn't you want those who are discriminating against you to open their eyes and stop being jerks?

gnomon

How is asking Megan Fox about anything of that caliber any different from asking some random individual on the street?

It's not.

Who gives a fart.

And besides, the statement was a dime a dozen retarded comment.

AlsoAnima

Friend
How is asking Megan Fox about anything of that caliber any different from asking some random individual on the street?

It's not.

Who gives a fart.

And besides, the statement was a dime a dozen retarded comment.
Ordinary people worships physical attraction.

A

angellous_evangellous

Try bashing the Dixie Chicks instead.

Miss Fox is off limits.

Trey of Diamonds

She was from Tennessee so that will explain the white trash part.

I lived in Eastern Tennessee for a year and sure, there were some back-woods racists individuals amongst the people I met there. But your remark is still totally uncalled for. I get the feeling you consider anyone who lives in a rural setting to be white trash. Is this true?

OmarKhayyam

I lived in Eastern Tennessee for a year and sure, there were some back-woods racists individuals amongst the people I met there. But your remark is still totally uncalled for. I get the feeling you consider anyone who lives in a rural setting to be white trash. Is this true?

As one of my former employees was fond of saying, "Close enough for government work."

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I still don't know what someone means when they say "white trash." What are the qualifications? I'm guessing you have to be white to be white trash... but what else?

The more I read about Megan Fox, the more I like her. I just read an article on Yahoo earlier today, and she is just a smart, down-to-earth girl...who just happens to be ridiculously, incredibly hot, which makes it all the more amazing and cool. In the article from Yahoo she talked about how she likes being a sex symbol because it meanst the bar is set really low for her, so she can only go up from there.
Megan Fox... Oh my God!!!!!! I best not say anything.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Megan Fox

In June 2009, during a Transformers promo tour in Korea, Fox was asked how she would stop Megatron from demolishing the world. she replied, “I’d make a deal with him and instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?
I did some quick Googling, and it seems the original source for this is a quick little blurb here:

The "Transformers" bombshell-cum-uninhibited philosophizer also contemplates -- reluctantly -- what she would say to Megatron to keep him from destroying the world. "I'd barter with him," she muses to the July issue Total Film UK, "and say instead of the entire planet, can you just take out all of the white trash, hillbilly, anti-gay, super bible-beating people in Middle America?"
IOW, all that's been publicized so far is a single quote without context from a magazine that hasn't come out yet, along with a bit about how she doesn't enjoy doing on-screen kissing scenes that I didn't bother to quote. How about we all wait until the whole story comes out in July before going completely nuts over what Megan Fox said?