• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You are correct I did make an error. My mistake. It should say C>0. Thanks for pointing that out.
So with the correction in mind, can you refute it?

"C>0" means C = 1 or 2 or 3 or 4 or 5 ... or 10 ... or 100 ... or 1000 = polytheism.

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things

To prove "God created all things" C must be 1 and only 1. Deut 6:4.

The proof must end with C=1. C>0 does not prove "God created all things"

can you refute it?

After the last line is fixed, and C=1, the next challenge is to reinforce the proof against counter examples.

God created all things is a "universal quantifier". It can be defeated by an "existential quantifier". And that means there are a ridiculous number of possible counter examples. Any one of those defeats the proof.

If you'd like, fix the last line, and I'll show you how this works.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
You can't prove anything about the real world using mathematical induction.

How many fingers?

Screenshot_20231003_073254.jpg

Yokefellow

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: - Rom 1:19-20

Just an FYI for those that do not know this yet...

The word 'Godhead' in the above verse, is the same as the word 'Atom' we use today.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No. I am saying that the Bible does not say "there is no God" unless someone takes it out of context.
I usually use that example as a silly one when someone claims that there are errors in the word of God.

There is nothing silly about pointing out the endless errors in the Bible. And the fact that the Bible has errors in it does not "disprove God" it may disprove your false version of God but heck, everything does that. You should be used to it by now. And yes, that is another weak verse of the Bible that believers can not understand. Atheists do not say in their heart that there is no God. That means emotionally. If an atheist says "there is no God" you can bet that he is saying that rationally. That verse is just wrong as you interpret it.

Now there are a few theists that get mad at their version of God. A tragedy of some kind can cause this. They get mad at their version of God and decided not to believe in him. This is an emotional reaction and not a good one for rejecting a god. They often get their belief back and then say "I was a fool". That simply does not happen to atheists because we do not "hate God" we can simply see that he is no different from Loki or Lord Voldemort. It is not a "in his heart" decision.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. - Ps 14:1 see also Ps 53:1

Ooh, and look at the Bible violating the Ninth Commandment. how ironic. You really know how to shoot yourself in the foot.

SavedByTheLord

There is nothing silly about pointing out the endless errors in the Bible. And the fact that the Bible has errors in it does not "disprove God" it may disprove your false version of God but heck, everything does that. You should be used to it by now. And yes, that is another weak verse of the Bible that believers can not understand. Atheists do not say in their heart that there is no God. That means emotionally. If an atheist says "there is no God" you can bet that he is saying that rationally. That verse is just wrong as you interpret it.

Now there are a few theists that get mad at their version of God. A tragedy of some kind can cause this. They get mad at their version of God and decided not to believe in him. This is an emotional reaction and not a good one for rejecting a god. They often get their belief back and then say "I was a fool". That simply does not happen to atheists because we do not "hate God" we can simply see that he is no different from Loki or Lord Voldemort. It is not a "in his heart" decision.

Ooh, and look at the Bible violating the Ninth Commandment. how ironic. You really know how to shoot yourself in the foot.
Please try to show errors in the Bible.

Watch for bad assumptions.

SavedByTheLord

Here is one. It is an example from God. Always compare apples to apples and not to oranges.

Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. - 1 Cor 10:8

And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. - Numbers 25:9

The supposed errors are actually done on purpose by God to give Satan extra stuff to deceive.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. - Eek 28:14

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. - Isa 55:11

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Here is one. It is an example from God. Always compare apples to apples and not to oranges.

Neither let us commit fornication, as some of them committed, and fell in one day three and twenty thousand. - 1 Cor 10:8

And those that died in the plague were twenty and four thousand. - Numbers 25:9

The supposed errors are actually done on purpose by God to give Satan extra stuff to deceive.

Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. - Eek 28:14

So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. - Isa 55:11
So God screwed up on purpose to give Satan ammo? Are you serious? You are now saying that God colluded with Satan and falsely put wrong information in his own book. You just claimed that God is a liar again. Oh my.

By the way, why don't you use a more reliable translation?

SavedByTheLord

So God screwed up on purpose to give Satan ammo? Are you serious? You are now saying that God colluded with Satan and falsely put wrong information in his own book. You just claimed that God is a liar again. Oh my.

By the way, why don't you use a more reliable translation?
It is God's plan.
God created free will creatures.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
That is application. Proof is something else entirely.

Mathematical proofs exist. But their subject matter are mathematical entities. Whether they correspond to anything in the real world is a human burden to deal with.

The "real" world compared to the "mental" abstraction is like "hand-in-glove". It's best evidenced in olfactory perception. The model is "key-in-lock". It used to be considered the geometric configuration of the compound which "fit" with the receptors in the nose. But now it is considered the chemical bonds themself which "fit". It's a quantum phenomena which is "congruent" with the quantum phenomena in the brain. It's "hand-in-glove" or a "cinderalla-fit". This explains the strong connection between scent and memory.

Primitve thinkers did not have the tools, knowledge, understanding, that modern people have in this regard. It was considered "wise" and "enlightened" to "realize" that the mind is abstracting sensory perception. And in a way it is. But the truth is much more complex than those primitive ideas. Some take these primitve ideas to extremes and apply them literally and make fools of themself.

Anytime a person drives a car safely in traffic they are confirming the near miraculous accuracy of sensory perception in real-time. Anytime a toddler learns to speak proves it. Teaching them to play catch. Watching them develop. If one has not had the opportunity to raise a child, then, these sorts of analogies will be lost on them. The primitive philosophers who were strongly attached to these notions didn't seem to value procreation.

And that's why "how many fingers?" is a test for lucidity.

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
So are you okay with the proof right up unto living things?
There is no proof unless 'some' may accept your assertions to begin with. In other words, it is only proven to yourself what you believe.

Beginning with "Suppose" kills the argument from the beginning,

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
There is no proof unless 'some' may accept your assertions to begin with. In other words, it is only proven to yourself what you believe.

Hopefully you will read this again to yourself and apply it the future when you make claims of your own.

Last edited:

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
Hopefully, you will read this again to yourself and apply it the future when you make future claims of your own.
Your self-centered egocentric claims are not the subject of the thread. So far in this forum, I have never offered independent proof for anything. Logical proof are problematic because they are most often circular and are used to justify what one believes without evidence

I do endorse the proofs and math reasoning as tools of everyday use, science, and the applied sciences:

You apparently like playing Duck, Bob, and Weasel and not the subject of my post and the thread.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Your self-centered egocentric claims are not the subject of the thread.

I made no claim, just offering your own words back to you.

So far in this forum, I have never offered an independent proof for anything,

Your most recent thread made claims which required your own assertions to be accepted before any evidence is presented.

Regarding "independence", yes, limiting your threads to copy-paste is a great way to avoid idependence.