• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another new guy.

LightSeeker

Master Student
Hello Everyone.

First I would like to say how impressed I am with what I've seen so far. On very many forums it is difficult to find topic threads that maintain intelligent conversation all the way to second and third pages. This is my first day here and already there have been several to demonstrate the sophistication and general intelligence of the members as well as clear and sincere openmindedness. Of course there are exceptions, pats brake out and some topics drift off into sort of irrevelant rants but that is only to be expected. I look forward to learning from everyone here and contributing as much as possible.

Now about myself. I was raised evengelical christian but it never really moved me. Of course growing up there were alot of feel good moments and even more boring services but never anything more. Around 18 years of age I began to feel the need to explore different idea's, path's and faiths and several times thought the right one had been found. Starting with a curiossity in Reincarnation and then Karma I explored Eckankar, Buddhism, Wicca and a a few others. Eventually no matter how much sense any of them made to me at first they all ended up just being more idea's of other people.

What I learned is that they all have their own insights and wisdom and make their own contributions. I believe that each person should study and investigate life on their own and develope their own personal answers. That is the only thing that makes sense to me, the only intelligent way and reasonto live.

So far as calling myself a luciferian, I have a very general discription. I believe in Lucifer as the light barer or bringer. He/she or it is an essential element of the universe and was the catalyst for the evolution of human intelligence. Our purpose is to learn and to grow through the changes that learning brings on. I believe that all researchable information can and should be used to better educate and inform ourselves, weather or not we agree with the content or not. there is always something to learn. All other things are of secondary importance at best.

cardero

Citizen Mod
Hello my name is Patrick and I have been assigned as your RF sponser. Your welcome frubals have already been posted.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
Tashe delek and welcome to the forums, LightSeeker! :)

Feel free to explore and/or jump right in to any discussions and debates that are going on right now. To familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations, here they are for you to read at your disposal: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum...q_new_faq_item

If you have any questions regarding the policies here, please don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff member. We're here to help.

Enjoy your stay at RF. Happy posting!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Welcome to the forums. It is a great place and you are right, the people here are highly intelligent.