• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another poll for men

Read the OP please

• Total voters

Me Myself

Back to my username
Men who are sexually atracted to women btw. (No, lesbians are not to take this poll, I am interested only in male atraction tofemale on here )

So, let´s say you are part of an experiment, and there are 10 women from which you can choose 2 to have sex with.

You will choose which 2 of them you will have sex with of the 10 after meeting them, but you choose in between two ways of meeting them:

-You meet her while she is wearing a grey full body suit that is made in a way that it is imposible for you to tell her face or her measures at all (okay, maybe height :p ).

You two would be able to chat for 5 minutes about anything BUT sex or anything directly related to it.

or

-A Strip Tease of 5 minutes. No talking

So, to select wiith which 2 of this 10 candidates you will have sex with you have to choose on either the chat or the strip tease .

For this example we are supposing the only thing you can know for certain about this women is that they are 18 or more, are women, are healthy and are very excited about having sex with you. Further more, they all are very interested in satisfying you in bed. (Or anywhere you are doing it )

It is also very important to notice that YOU WONT ever see them again after having sex. There is absolutely no hope of a relationship that doesn´t have to do with sex. This is going to be 100% a sexual encounter and nothing more.

Another important note:

If you in any moment of the 5 minutes of chat/dance (including the first second) say you don´t want to keep seeing/talking with that girl (because you hated her personality or her body so much) then you don´t have to and the next comes in.

Oh, and let´s say they do this because alll of them always had the fantasy of being picked up and have sex with a random stranger in conditions similar to this.

You may rationalize (or not) the situation any way you want, the thing is they are eager to have sex with you and please you and you choose the method of choosing with which of them you want to have sex.

Also: If you would never be interested in one night stands or sex for just sex, please do not answer to this poll.

So I hope I haven´t missed anything. Let´s see how this poll compares to the other one :D . By the way, names WILL be shown on this one.

Thanks to all for your cooperation :)

Last edited:

Kerr

The chat, even though I am not sure I would like to participate in such an experiment.

s2a

Heretic and part-time (skinny) Santa impersonator
I selected the "chat" option...

Simple and immediate decision really, but since you will ask "why?" anyway, here you go...

Both "sex" (the simple and singular act), and "sexuality" (feeling inclined towards seeking/having sex) is a conscious sort of thing and independent choice, if engaged in any consensual manner. (I deem non-consensual and/or uninvited/undesired sex as tantamount to "rape", ie. of violating subjugation/attack/physical abuse).

I'll point out to you now, that as part of your provided caveats, you do not insist that either path of choice or decision mandates that a sex act *must* follow as a result of that choice. :)

I might very well choose the two partners that I could prospectively have sex with as set by your methods of doing so, but as your hypothetical situation stands, I need not follow up and consummate the act(s) if I chose not to.

Hence, I would have a chat first.

Sex with any gal, if she is unwilling or disinterested in enjoyable reciprocation of same, would be a turn-off to me, period.

I'm no necrophiliac...nor do I hump trees, plastic dollies, or lower order mammals with genitalia that may or may not simply accommodate my own lustful intrusions.

Sex is mental at its core, not physical.

I've had more one-night stands than I care to account here, or anywhere else... but in each and every circumstance, for good or ill in terms of being a satisfying and memorable "one off", every single instance was consensual and conscious for both.

Put another way, if a gal wasn't sexually attracted to me, I would have no interest in having sex with her...at all.

I'm just kinda funny that way :)

OK?

Me Myself

Back to my username
I selected the "chat" option...

Simple and immediate decision really, but since you will ask "why?" anyway, here you go...

Both "sex" (the simple and singular act), and "sexuality" (feeling inclined towards seeking/having sex) is a conscious sort of thing and independent choice, if engaged in any consensual manner. (I deem non-consensual and/or uninvited/undesired sex as tantamount to "rape", ie. of violating subjugation/attack/physical abuse).

I'll point out to you now, that as part of your provided caveats, you do not insist that either path of choice or decision mandates that a sex act *must* follow as a result of that choice. :)

I might very well choose the two partners that I could prospectively have sex with as set by your methods of doing so, but as your hypothetical situation stands, I need not follow up and consummate the act(s) if I chose not to.

Hence, I would have a chat first.

Sex with any gal, if she is unwilling or disinterested in enjoyable reciprocation of same, would be a turn-off to me, period.

I've had more one-night stands than I care to account here, or anywhere else... but in each and every circumstance, for good or ill in terms of being a satisfying and memorable "one off", every single instance was consensual and conscious for both.

Put another way, if a gal wasn't sexually attracted to me, I would have no interest in having sex with her...at all.

I'm just kinda funny that way :)

OK?

o.o .... did you read the OP? ... did you read the part where it is supposed that they all want to have sex with you and you may rationalize way in whichever way you please?....

So practically, the only reaosn you would chat with them is because you want to make sure they are willing?... because that was a given since the start. 10 of them are willing.

Did I got your answer wrong somehow maybe?

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm sorry, but I have to say that this thread, like the other two, are pointless exercises.

I think it's good to test people, to prove that romantic love isn't always needed for sex, and to prove sex isn't holy in nature.

s2a

o.o .... did you read the OP? ... did you read the part where it is supposed that they all want to have sex with you and you may rationalize way in whichever way you please?....

So practically, the only reaosn you would chat with them is because you want to make sure they are willing?... because that was a given since the start. 10 of them are willing.

Did I got your answer wrong somehow maybe?

Yes, I read the OP. Twice.

I would want to know the "why" of their interest, and would then know better if my interests matched theirs.

I'm not some rabid hound dog on the loose looking to hump any willing leg outstretched purely for my immediate benefit ya know.

Never was, not even in my most heated days of hormone-laden adolescence. I know it seems improbable, but even a quickie with a gal I just met at a party required an element, a "spark" of nothing more that pure lust if you like... to spur an inkling of interest.

In my youth (*sigh*) I visited many a strip club (after a bit of previous imbibing) and enjoyed "the show", as it were. But I can say in all candor, I was almost never, ever even remotely sexually attracted to the performers...even those that smiled at me and mouthed really suggestive come ons. After 10 minutes of conversation or so, I might very well have experienced a change or developed an attraction worthy of further exploration...but as I alluded before..women (to me anyway), are not just some knothole in a fencepost for me to get off on, no matter how much that knothole really really wants me, ok?

Me Myself

Back to my username
women (to me anyway), are not just some knothole in a fencepost for me to get off on, no matter how much that knothole really really wants me, ok?

It´s funny you can see a knothole wanting anything. Specially since I would assume I am the more animistic one here :p

In any case, you did respnd my question at the end. Good body appeareance and management is not enough to sexualy atract you

s2a

I'm sorry, but I have to say that this thread, like the other two, are pointless exercises.

Agreed.

I have shamed myself enough already in indulging this pointless exercise.

I foolishly thought I could offer a tad bit more insight worthy of greater thoughtful refection... evidently not, and I should have known better at the outset :)

Me Myself

Back to my username
Agreed.

I have shamed myself enough already in indulging this pointless exercise.

I foolishly thought I could offer a tad bit more insight worthy of greater thoughtful refection... evidently not, and I should have known better at the outset :)

you did! your vote is insigthful in itself.

dust1n

Zindīq

Pretty much.

Again I wouldn't choose.

However, I would be interested in talking to these girls without the purposes of having sex with them.

The first thing I would ask, "Why are you amongst 9 other girls who are being lined up and chosen for sex when it clearly discounts you as a human being?"

Me Myself

Back to my username
Why are you amongst 9 other girls who are being lined up and chosen for sex when it clearly discounts you as a human being?"

I still dont get the process in people´s minds in which they convert:

"she is hot and I will like to have sex with her" to "She is not a human being"

I just never felt like having sex with a zebra :shrug:

Kerr

Have you ever felt sexual attraction towards a girl you do not like?
Probably, but I wouldnt sleep with her.

EDIT:

After reading more of the thread I want to clarify something. I considered it a hypothetical situation so I just assumed all the women would have seen enough of me to actually want to sleep with me (how that would happen is beyond me, though).

Last edited:

ScottySatan

I think you'll get farther if you just ask the question directly. What turns you on more, physical or mental stimulation?