• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another poll for men

Read the OP please

• Total voters

Koldo

Outstanding Member
The dance.

On a side note, it would be both a sexually interesting experience and a comedy show. Some women have absolutely no idea on how to do a strip tease properly and others are simply too ugly for me to take it seriously.

Me Myself

Back to my username
The dance.

On a side note, it would be both a sexually interesting experience and a comedy show. Some women have absolutely no idea on how to do a strip tease properly and others are simply too ugly for me to take it seriously.

Agreed :D :eek:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Some women have absolutely no idea on how to do a strip tease properly......
I could teach'm....
groundskeeper-willie.jpg

Kerr

Ah! understood. Then appeareance is indeed more important for sexual atraction for you, you just wouldn´t act on it because of "moral" reasons.

Gotya.
No, its not about morality. Not liking her is a turn off.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
No, its not about morality. Not liking her is a turn off.

I asked you if you had felt sexual atraction towards a girl you didn´t like, you said probably but you wouldn´t sleep with her.

Did you lie to me and you are just telling me the truth now?

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I guess for sexual attaction only looks or inteligence

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
Ohh **** this one is hard ehh probably the dance as a wage whos hottest and can bleep the best

Me Myself

Back to my username
Ohh **** this one is hard ehh probably the dance as a wage whos hottest and can bleep the best

hard really?

I am curious. You feel that a conversation of 5 mins without including sex and with you not knowing at all how she looks is more or less close by into knowing if you will like to have sex with her to a dance in which at least you would be able to see her face and whole body?

Kerr

I asked you if you had felt sexual atraction towards a girl you didn´t like, you said probably but you wouldn´t sleep with her.

Did you lie to me and you are just telling me the truth now?
I said "probably" because I couldnt remember, so I just assumed it has happened at some point :p.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username
Well is flirting aloud?

Well, in the chat they cannot mention sex in any way nor would they make any double entendre. You cannot see their face neither, so you wouldn´t only have their voice and rough body language to go by. they´d be dressed in a whole gray suit that reveal no body fitures, no measures. You would be mostly judging them by what they say I would guess, some of it by tone, some by content of words, there is still body language going on.

Maybe you want to make a more psecific question? Oh, I never said it but I took it as obvious: no touching allowed for the chat.

gseeker

conflicted constantly
I chose to chat. I worked at a stripclub for 6 years as a bouncer and I've slept with many a dancer both hot ones and not hot ones. The best sexual experience you can have is with a creative intellectual and funny girl.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I chose to chat. I worked at a stripclub for 6 years as a bouncer and I've slept with many a dancer both hot ones and not hot ones. The best sexual experience you can have is with a creative intellectual and funny girl.

Is there no body type that anoys you that is kind of common?

Remember you cant see them at all as what body or face they have when you pick the chat.

I would assume most strippers were above avarage in looks at least for most males.

gseeker

conflicted constantly
There are really no body type that bothers me although I still have preferences. If I have two girls both equally intellectualy minded, creative, and funny I would at that point go for the one I find the most physically attractive out of the two. And not all strippers are above average, some are down right ugly. My favorite chick I've been with was captain kirks granddaughter. She wasn't ugly but kind of plain but a great creative personality and the things that girl did in bed were amazing. As a matter of fact the wildest girls I've ever been with weren't the most attractive girls I've been with.

Me Myself

Back to my username
There are really no body type that bothers me although I still have preferences.

Hey that´s truly awesome! :D I like different body types, but having none that bothers me, I´d say you are lucky :D.

If I have two girls both equally intellectualy minded, creative, and funny I would at that point go for the one I find the most physically attractive out of the two. And not all strippers are above average, some are down right ugly. My favorite chick I've been with was captain kirks granddaughter. She wasn't ugly but kind of plain but a great creative personality and the things that girl did in bed were amazing. As a matter of fact the wildest girls I've ever been with weren't the most attractive girls I've been with.

To a degree it makes sense :D .

I believe you about the ugly ones btw... phtos I´ve seen from the brothels here I see most have good bodies, but really unactractive faces >.<