• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anti-Christ Christianity

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
the anti-christ is always someone else isn't that kind of convenient and projecting?
I've heard so many Christian scares about the antichrist. It was the European common market. It is Obama. It's Trump. It's Netanyahu. It's Putin. It's the EU. It's the UN. It's the Internet. It's microchips in the arm. It's social security numbers. It just goes on and on. I call this tendency "Pin the tail on the anti-christ."

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I've heard so many Christian scares about the antichrist. It was the European common market. It is Obama. It's Trump. It's Netanyahu. It's Putin. It's the EU. It's the UN. It's the Internet. It's microchips in the arm. It's social security numbers. It just goes on and on. I call this tendency "Pin the tail on the anti-christ."
Christians ^ say this never knowing that Pauline-Christians all its denominations and Churches are collectively Anti-Christ as they are set to work against the teachings and deeds of Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, right, please?

Regards

IndigoChild5559

Loving God and my neighbor as myself.
Christians ^ say this never knowing that Pauline-Christians all its denominations and Churches are collectively Anti-Christ as they are set to work against the teachings and deeds of Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, right, please?

Regards
Whenever you use the strange expression "Israelite Messiah," instead of correcting it to the typical "Jewish Messiah" it just makes me not inclined to address your post.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Anti-Christ Christianity

Christians ^ say this never knowing that Pauline-Christians all its denominations and Churches are collectively Anti-Christ as they are set to work against the teachings and deeds of Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, right, please?:

Regards

The Anti-Christ rely on Sight not on Faith. So if they cannot see God, they do not believe in God. Believing in God is the Power of Faith that gives us the belief and truth of God. Faith is repeated in the Bible all the way to Revelations over and over. When we have Faith we can follow and obey God because we know he is real and loves those who believe and love him. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of FAITH lay hold on eternal life where unto you are also called before many witnesses.

Betho_br

Anti-Christ Christianity

Christians ^ say this never knowing that Pauline-Christians all its denominations and Churches are collectively Anti-Christ as they are set to work against the teachings and deeds of Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, right, please?:

Regards
Generalizing is perilous, although problems do exist.

Betho_br

The Anti-Christ rely on Sight not on Faith. So if they cannot see God, they do not believe in God. Believing in God is the Power of Faith that gives us the belief and truth of God. Faith is repeated in the Bible all the way to Revelations over and over. When we have Faith we can follow and obey God because we know he is real and loves those who believe and love him. 1 Timothy 6:12 Fight the good fight of FAITH lay hold on eternal life where unto you are also called before many witnesses.
nice!

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Anti-Christ Christianity

I don't get one^, kindly elaborate.

Regards

paarsurrey

Veteran Member

Anti-Christ Christianity

I don't get one^, kindly elaborate.

Regards