• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Anyone Not Belive In Aliens

rojse

RF Addict
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roswell_incident

Wow! signal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I believe that these discussions could be more interesting than mere conjecture.

I have heard of both.

Roswelll is just another conspiracy theory to me - sure, there are some interesting details, but that is not proof.

The Wow! signal has not been found again, despite repeated searches to the same direction of sky that the original signal was detected. Although this is interesting, if we can't find it again, I would be hesitant to call this an alien signal.

However, I am glad you brought the Wow! signal up, because it was less than twelve hours after it was discovered that it was brought to the media's attention, although SETI wanted to keep it quiet while the signal was being examined. It sort of makes a mockery of the claims of conspirators keeping an alien discovery a secret.

I really don't think aliens exist, but if they did, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't be travelling the universe like we want to be true.
who knows may I say who cares anyway
whatever is going on behind the scene are lies covered by lies just an illusion
Men are so simple and so much inclined to obey immediate needs that a deceiver will never lack victims for his deceptions.
Machiavelli

So, there is a conspiracy theory to hide the existence of aliens?

again do they exist ? who cares
look at your body you have white blood cells which eliminate bacteria, mainly outsiders
welcoming outsiders to clean up your mess isn't a wise choice for once they adapt they take over
conspiracy theory
I don't believe in conspiracy theories, isn't it great to have a bunch of wise minds who publish books about their cornerstone discoveries or scientific theories ?
what if what the author believes is true is what they want him to think is true so that he can get out the message to you to quiet your minds for too many of you are asking questions
Wolves eat amongst wolves, if the author's theories were not only authentic but scientifically accurate it would have never been published for this is one of their rule of thumb

? who am I to speak in his name
ma vengence est fraichement sortie du congélateur

texan1

There is much evidence to suggest that alien abductions can be conjured up when in a session of hynosis.

You know, I experience sleep paralysis from time to time. When I hear people on TV talk about an experience they had being abducted by aliens....I think there is a chance they are experiencing sleep paralysis. And so does Wiki:

Sleep paralysis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Your body is essentially paralyzed during sleep to keep you from acting out your dreams, but in my case there are times during lucid dreams where my mind wakes up but my body is still paralyzed. It can be terrifying. I can look around the room but I am unable to speak or move. Sometimes there is a feeling of being held down and aspects of my dreams are there....it's like hallucinating. Very weird. One time I thought someone had broken into the house - I could see a figure moving around the bedroom. Sometimes there is sound involved too - like a loud buzzing in my ear and the room seems to vibrate. It may last for 3-5 minutes and then I suddenly wake up fully and am able to move.

If this experience were accompanied by the right set of dreams/hallucinations I can see how someone might think they had an experience with aliens!