• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apart from RF, What is your first website?!

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My first forum was a MASH fan forum. I don't go there much anymore, there is only so much you can discuss about a TV show.

Circle_One

When I log on, my website list is as follows: Scientific American to see what's new and cool in the world of science, RF, Ironfist.tv to see if they've thrown up their spring line of shoes yet, Hottopic to see if they have any new fun shirts, Craigslist to look for more jobs, hahaha, fanfiction.net (yes, I'm a fic nerd), and my university website.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Facebook.
Yeah, that's a big one for me too. Especially the game Airline Manager; I don't know why I'm addicted to it.

When I log on, my website list is as follows: Scientific American to see what's new and cool in the world of science, RF, Ironfist.tv to see if they've thrown up their spring line of shoes yet, Hottopic to see if they have any new fun shirts, Craigslist to look for more jobs, hahaha, fanfiction.net (yes, I'm a fic nerd), and my university website.
The first thing I'll do even before I'm out of bed is grab my iPod to check Twitter and my RSS reader (mainly for Pharyngula and Skepchick).