• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apology to Revoltingest

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
You mean they paid you?
Dang....I've been paying @Quagmire when I win.
He said it's the rule!

Shhhhhhh. I paid him $200 worth of Quagmirecoin, the latest and hottest crypto currency scam. . .eh, um, I mean: the most PROMISING digital currency to arrive on the blockchain so far!!

Yup. That's what I meant allrighty.

He was so excited he bought another $2000 worth.

(If I can do this once a month I'm set!)

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
In one of my threads I made fun of your eating habits (bacon),
And insinuated you killed pigs.
The world is a strange place.
At the moment I eat eggs and cheese!
And I’ve learnt some bad things go on in the food industry.
Ideally I’d be a vegan but I’m vegetarian at the mo.
So you’re not alone.
I’m responsible for the killing of male chicks and the milking of cows.
So, I hope you’ll accept my apology,

Cockadoodledoo!

I grew up on a farm, and milking cows is cool!

Nonetheless humans are naturally opportunistic omnivores, don't hide in the veggy patch crunching on carrots, and get with the real world, as we evolved eating everything remotely edible. My favorite in China is Silk worm Crysallis, nice and crunchy, and the pop when you bite into them.

I do not eat bacon nor red meats for health reasons, as far as animals I am a practical omnivore and eat sea fish like Salmon and Sardines.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
In one of my threads I made fun of your eating habits (bacon),
And insinuated you killed pigs.
The world is a strange place.
At the moment I eat eggs and cheese!
And I’ve learnt some bad things go on in the food industry.
Ideally I’d be a vegan but I’m vegetarian at the mo.
So you’re not alone.
I’m responsible for the killing of male chicks and the milking of cows.
So, I hope you’ll accept my apology,

Cockadoodledoo!

Is this true?
I have been exchanging pleasantries with @Revoltingest for many years now, but I did not know that he actually really does eat pigs. I just thought it was banter about him doing this.

Your apology was obviously not needed.

If he lived anywhere near me I would certainly embark upon an investigation about this, visiting farms and generally wandering about in search of pigs which might have a chunk out of an ear, lost tails, or bite marks in their flanks etc........

Shocking......... quite shocking......

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Is this true?
I have been exchanging pleasantries with @Revoltingest for many years now, but I did not know that he actually really does eat pigs. I just thought it was banter about him doing this.

Your apology was obviously not needed.

If he lived anywhere near me I would certainly embark upon an investigation about this, visiting farms and generally wandering about in search of pigs which might have a chunk out of an ear, lost tails, or bite marks in their flanks etc........

Shocking......... quite shocking......
I'm not alone.
There's a presidential pig eating predilection.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
we should have a mod move this thread to the joke section
where we can all make our apologies in more appropriate .......eloquence

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Don't invite the mods.
They'll start issuing infraction points to those of us behind in our dues payments.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson

Yes and then you can apologize to all of us for showing up

shunyadragon

shunyadragon
Premium Member
For burgers, sure. But steaks gotta have that nice pink, or otherwise yeah, you might as well grind it up into a burger.

I lived in South America for two years when I was a teenager, and my father took use to several show dinners at Spanish Ranches. The picadoras with lances would parade the young bull past the party to the slaughter. If you wanted to watch the slaughter and draining the blood you could watch. This was for show, because the beef served was aged, and served bloody warm rare. One lesson the foreigner beef never served even pink, and it is an unforgivable sin. Not much in the way of veggies served.