• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently the Air Force was used to monitor the protesters while the police were busy spicing folk

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
How about trying to be just a little bit more honest in the title of your post.
I guess using the word "apparently" in my title is not good enough for you. Ok.

Maybe you should try to be a little bit more observant when reading a title? That might help you out a little bit.

esmith

Veteran Member
I guess using the word "apparently" in my title is not good enough for you. Ok.

Maybe you should try to be a little bit more observant when reading a title? That might help you out a little bit.
Back at you. The Air Force is not the National Guard and National Guard aircraft were used NOT Air Force aircraft.

Tambourine

Back at you. The Air Force is not the National Guard and National Guard aircraft were used NOT Air Force aircraft.
Maybe there is some nuance to Americans that I am missing, but does it materially change the situation if it was Guard aircraft rather than Air Force that provided recon for the police?

esmith

Veteran Member
Maybe there is some nuance to Americans that I am missing, but does it materially change the situation if it was Guard aircraft rather than Air Force that provided recon for the police?
Very simple the National Guard, does not come under the direction of the Federal Government, they are under the control of their respective State Governors unless they are federalized.