• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are all conspiracy theories Republican?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think all conspiracy theories are merely variations upon a similar theme, including such truisms as "power corrupts." That doesn't mean that conspiracy theories are necessarily true or correct (and even if they are, it doesn't mean they're provable). But the only reason they might be considered true is due to perceptions of politics and human nature.

For example, if you're walking down the street and you become wary of someone trying to sucker you into a game of Three Card Monte, then congratulations: You're a conspiracy theorist.

Daemon Sophic

At work we were talking about the Hannity conspiracy and my work mate said I don't believe that but I do believe the other people Hillary had killed. I say what other people. He said there's a list of 100 people she had killed. When I got home I looked it up and there is a list of 47 people somewhere I couldn't find it but Snopes has a list of the people Bill Clinton had killed all labeled false and then I did some checking.

There is no list of Republican Presidents of modern time having people killed

Every Democratic President in modern time has a list of people they supposedly killed.

All The republican web pages, news media report conspiracy theories
I don't know any democratic conspiracy theories that are being pushed

Is it just that Republicans are conspiracy theorists.

What do you think is conspiracy a Republican thing.
Short answer, Yes.
Long answer. Righties are MUCH more likely to bite the hook, line, & sinker than lefties.