• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are people on the internet even worth paying attention too ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Here is a question for today if fact I would stretch this further and say are most people in real life even worth paying attention to ? Because to me it seems like humans Excel at being around eachother but yet ignoring eachother why don't humans just kill and attack strangers like animals ?
Pay attention to those you find worthy.

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
I just feel the need to point out that non-human animals don't really behave like the OP seems to think that they do. Honestly, humans are probably the most violent of all animals so why we compare violence in humans to that of other non-human animals is very strange to me.

ChieftheCef

Here is a question for today if fact I would stretch this further and say are most people in real life even worth paying attention to ? Because to me it seems like humans Excel at being around eachother but yet ignoring eachother why don't humans just kill and attack strangers like animals ?
No, many people will hurt you "without" realizing it. Less will hurt you realizing it. Besides this, most people are wrong about "easy" conceptions.

Now where it is yes: to interact positively, even, in fact especially, with strangers by way of mouth, gifts and every other way is something you as a human being, as a social organism (this includes primates, wolves, bacteria) thrive on. To limit yourself to friendliness only with those whose opinions matter is going to net you a bad life, regardless of even the riches you have. That probably plays into why inteligent people are lonely. Naturally less friends, idiots are a headache and a heartache.