• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are Satanists worshipping the lesser of two evils?

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I am fully aware of what the different sects of Satanism are, my inquiry was for crystalonyx to tell us 'his/her' concept of Satanism.

Though I'm not a LaVeyan satanist myself, it certainly isn't as scary as people make out. (Read the Satanic Bible; check amazon).

'Joy of Satan' is an horrendous website and should be avoided as it's run by neo-nazis who have been marginalised by the satanist community. Look closer nad their whole website is riddled with anti-semitism.

These sites aren't bad but you must realise that there are many different sets of beliefs in the LHP:

DEVIL WORSHIP

Devil Worship - Black Goat Cabal

newcastle

Let me explain before you jump to conclusions.

If you read and believe what the bible has to say, then you will know about all the deaths that occur in this book.

If you look at the number of deaths of innocent people at the hand of the christian god, it totals over 30 million people. You then look at those at the hands of satan, and it is 10 (and even god had a hand in these!).

For a more detailed list, see here : Dwindling In Unbelief: How many has God killed? (Complete list and estimated total)

So, are satanists worshipping the lesser of the two evils?

Its the teachings of satan that have destroyed the first world [flood] and the continuing corruptions of today.
Those teaching put you against the laws of God, you only go against yourself when you go against God.

And I speak not of the biblical god, but my God..

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
Satanism is simply a self-centered religion emphasizing our carnal nature and realistic, subjective philosophies.

Some people might label me a Satanist, and technically I might be. However, Luciferianism fits me better, as it emphasizes idealism and realism. I could probably make it into the Church of Satan.