• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are There Always Exceptions?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Is there anything that is always true? Or does every rule have an exception.

I tend to believe that there are always exceptions. I would love to hear everyone else's opinion. :)

rojse

RF Addict

I tend to believe that there are always exceptions. I would love to hear everyone else's opinion. :)

Jayhawker Soule will always have a smart comment.

Harmony

I come in peace

Not everything is or can be true. For everything to be true means PERFECT. Not everything is perfect.

Last edited:

Charity

Let's go racing boys !
I am going to stand by death and taxes.

Taxes allow for exceptions.
There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year...

Death doesn't allow for exceptions.............................:eek:

BucephalusBB

ABACABB
Whenever I try to fly myself, I always smack to the floor. I am waiting for the exception..

Charity said:
Death doesn't allow for exceptions.............................
I don't know, I still haven't died yet :D

Phasmid

Mr Invisible
That 2 + 2 = 4

But upon reading my New Scientist magazine this morning, I found that this may not even be true.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
No there are not always exceptions..Where there are no exeptions. Mostly in my mind pertain to physicla basic human needs for survival..and of course death..also ..aging..there is no exception for that..its always true we are all aging ...etc..

Love

Dallas

Khale

God always loves me ;)
God certainly cares about you and He really enjoys hanging out with you, but God doesn't know if he's really prepared for committed relationship with you. Don't worry though. He promises He'll call.

Everything always has an exception. Death, taxes, and gravity included.

Random

Is there anything that is always true?

Yes: Truth itself, but the thing called Truth is not necessarily always true. ;)

ChristineES said:
Or does every rule have an exception?

This question is mutually exclusive to the first.

ALL rules, without exception, have exceptions - because rules are the opposite of absolutes.

Therein lie the pearls of wisdom men gather, the comprehension of unconditionality, true nature and the powers the One may wield. The key is in the paradox.

ChristineES said:

Without exception, there are always exceptions.

Great thread, BTW. Frubals...

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter

It would be impossible... Something would have to never have exceptions. The phrase "Every rule has an exception" for example; it is always true that a rule will have an exception. No exceptions. :D See what I mean??