• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are there any other Spiritual Healers on RF?

SpiritualBeing

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there were any other Spiritual/Faith Healers on RF, as I would quite like to get to know them?

I believe in the "laying on" of hands, and I class myslef as a Christian Spiritualist.

:rainbow:

tomspug

Absorbant
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if there were any other Spiritual/Faith Healers on RF, as I would quite like to get to know them?

I believe in the "laying on" of hands, and I class myslef as a Christian Spiritualist.

Do you believe that it is God that does the healing through you or do you believe that it is you who does the healing?

SpiritualBeing

Well, I've changed my religion, I am now a Zen Buddhist, but I believe that it was God who was healing through me.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Christian Brother,
Well, I've changed my religion, I am now a Zen Buddhist, but I believe that it was God who was healing through me.
Does it mean that NOW as a Zen Buddhist you believe that it is YOU who heal?
CAn you tell me as to how to become a Zen Buddhist?.
Love & rgds

SpiritualBeing

No, as a Zen Buddhist, I don't believe in using my healing power anymore. I can give you some help in becoming a Zen Buddhist though.

methylatedghosts

Can't brain. Has dumb.
Self-healing I've done (Mostly in the form of pain relief) and I'm always happy to send energy in all sorts of directions to all sorts of people who need either physical, mental or even spiritual relief or guidance. Whether it is "god" or not doing the actual healing is, in my opinion, entirely besides the point. I think the point is the movement of energy, of thoughts, of gesture. Negative energy manifests itself as negative symptoms and all I do is focus on that.

Darkwater

I use quantum touch healing,made manifest from the Nordic Pantheon.

Only healed my sister(scary) & wee Gregor.I like running energy through my wife & boys,including the unborn.

Helps me too,of course.

SpiritualBeing

Oh man, are you expecting a baby. Congrats mate, I'm really happy for you.

Many blessings upon you and your family.

Darkwater

ty CB,

Having the 3rd child marks my progress.Ross & Gregor kicked a lot,this one just swims powerfully around.

I can't wait.

It will probably be a boy,due on 6th September but will hang on until middle of September for the new moon?

Nice energy.Nevertheless,live your life first before getting involved in any of that carry on. :)

cheers

Andy

Draka

Wonder Woman
I've occasionally healed myself of certain sicknesses, by use of certain measures (stones, herbs, rain/blessed water, meditation, energy transference and so on). I've also done some healing of others via energy and thought manipulation and flow. Touching is not always required. I once cured a headache/migraine from several states away while talking over the phone. I concentrated, did my thing, and a couple minutes later I stopped and was told the headache was completely gone. Could it have been a coincidence?...sure...but it would have been one BIG coinkydink.

Darkwater

Get a good buzz out of attunement?

what is your ultimate goal?why not continue?I remember mine very well.wheeeee.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Get a good buzz out of attunement?

what is your ultimate goal?why not continue?I remember mine very well.wheeeee.
I want to reach at least level 3. Maybe four, not sure yet. I did sign up for classes for level 2 a couple years ago, but I was the only one that did.

SpiritualBeing

I don't practice reiki, but I've heard it can be very useful. I've recently found information outlining Ancient Gods and Goddesses that I've never seen or heard of before, so I'm gonna look into them and see.

I've been reading up on the Pagan sidew of religion, and I'm now gonna study this new ancient religion a bit deeper. I am now gonna be an Ancient Cleric, always finding out about the Ancient Gods that seem to have been forgotten in times flow.

Matt

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friends,

Its all about CONSCIOUSNESS.
Once an individual energy is in connection with the universal energy there is a harmony all round both physically and mentally.
Such individuals gets healed on its own accord and the other is also true that they could remain ill where they use their will power.
However for evryone's information hare at RF! we have a very qualified REIKI healer who is at level 2 and to start on level 3. katiafish
We had a session over the chat room while she had a picture sent via email. Yes, we could feel each others energy. Due to lack of any training on my part from any expert on either reiki or spirituality except what has been understood even with that the effects of the universal energy and its powers could be felt across.
This is the reason agree with the Bible that it is the *garden of eden* and everything is freely available, only thing is first an understanding then working towards realisation.
Am of the opinion that as humans it is for us to avail of our heritage on earth.
Love & rgds

those who require reiki healing even over distance and over the net, kindly contact katiafish. She she ever ready to be of service to anyone in this rgds.